Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ex-Pom Now In Christchurch, New Zealand

marklincoln

Hi all,

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand, now but used to live in Frodsham (near Chester) and have recently got myself a Hilux Surf so thought I'd drop-by and say hello.

It's a Hilux Surf SSR-G 1996. 3.4l V6 so gets through the petrol a fair bit but I won't talk about petrol prices to you guys as you'll only get upset ;)

Quite a good vehicle for the roads around us - all still a bit cracked and pot-holed from the earthquake.

552612_10152158208100534_656646506_n.jpg

485869_10152158208405534_1528684925_n.jpg

dog2.jpg

Welcome to TOC UK :)

P.S. Oh yeah I work for a Toyota dealership here as well (as their social media and website guy) so get to play with some Toyota toys every now and again :)

255587_154197034723491_35922631_n.jpg

Hi Mark and welcome to the club. Nice motor you have,and nice dog.

Hello from one Chester boy to another

Similar job roles too :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Mark and welcome to the club. Nice motor you have,and nice dog.

Thanks mate! Yeah costs a fair bit to run but I'm pretty happy with it (dog and motor) ;)

Hello from one Chester boy to another

Similar job roles too :D:

Haha nice one. My cousin works at Lexus of Chester - do you guys have much to do with each other?

Your Toyota Dealership website looks pretty good - we're all locked into the same format of website here in NZ and can't change a great deal. They're pretty behind-the-times here when it comes to websites but at least Toyota New Zealand TV advertising is pretty good.

We do a little bit with Lexus, the odd few parts

We have two websites, our own and our Toyota dealer site. The dealer site pretty much takes care of itself, it is updated by Toyota, however, our own site, www.lindoptoyota.co.uk we have complete control over. It has just had a makeover so I am busy ironing out a couple of small hiccups at the moment, there is always something to do! Going to record some voiceover adverts today and post them to the site tomorrow with a bit of luck