Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Filter Warning Light

Manxrav

Novice Clare would like some advice.About a month ago when we had the bad Rain,I got the symbol displayed for a few seconds when stating up the U/C.

It only came on for a few seconds then went off ( say 100 yards down the road).I thought I better keep my eye on it.Didn,t use the U/C for 10 days,stood on drive, came back last weekend, symbol is still on ,only first thing in the morning, and goes off shortly afterwards.

Do I need to go to Mr T, and what is the cause?

It is one of the Diesel U/C,s not the petrol version.

Regards Clare.

Clare

Just try to drain water using drain plug on the flter cylinder in the glass/volume unless pure diesel comes out. it must be sufficient.

try to start again and come back

cheers/Igor

Igor got there before me, Clara.....presumably the short journeys you probably do on that island dwelling has caused a wee build up of watter in the system.....?

Big Kev (and remember to take off that shiny new ring when ye go to fix ....!!!!!!)

Big Kev

'and maybe use a jam jar to catch what comes out, dont tell HSE tho' they dont like the ladies to re-use them any more!!

Some people suffer from a bad reaction to derv on the skin so maybe rubber type gloves,it can get under the nails and the smell can be hard to shift

Del

My foreign colleagues were up and about early today :lol:

You should be able to drain off a bit of water Clare, get the new chap to do it, it might be a wiffy job! That's a wiffy smell not a wifey smell :D:

Kingo :thumbsup: