Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Hybrid -Spotted You!

Ethanedwards

Seen my first Yaris Hybrid (other than my own) this morning at 8:08 AM on the A12 (out of London carriageway) they peeled off to go into Chelmsford. Sort of white colour but with the same grubby bits that my Silver one has. :blow:

Anyone on here perhaps?

I've been seeing a white one pretty much daily on the Isle of Dogs since mid September, usually parked somewhere around the Island Gardens area, and saw it once coming from the blue bridge onto the Isle (I was going the other way in mine) so if it's someone from here who owns that white one, I was the one driving the dark grey :)

This morning the driver went off the A12 down the A414 or the Sandon rd. Didn't even wave back.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw another white one today, at about 11.30 on the A406 westbound just after the Beckton roundabout, exited at Redbridge. We gave each other a little wave :P

We have driven 2,000 miles since the end of July in our white Yaris HSD T4 and haven't seen a single Yaris HSD anywhere yet! I was told that after our one was delivered they were hard to get, but more were coming in December. I'm glad to know we aren't the only one about! Look out for us in Bedfordshire!

Was behind a white one at around 11:40 this morning, Cotton Street southbound to the Aspen Way roundabout where I think it went for the Trafalgar Way exit.

• 1 month later...

Recently saw a black Yaris Hybrid when refuelling in Bedford on A421/A6 roundabout. I told the owner about this forum. I haven't seen any others, it's still a rare car.

Overtaken by one on the westbound M54 last week. Like looking in a mirror, except mine is still covered in snow salt muck and has the lower air intake fitted out with 'tasteful' grey 15mm pipe insulation to keep the temp up.

Overtaken by one on the westbound M54 last week. Like looking in a mirror, except mine is still covered in snow salt muck and has the lower air intake fitted out with 'tasteful' grey 15mm pipe insulation to keep the temp up.

Got to love the pipe insulation in this weather! lol.