Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help - Interior Light Fuse

Tony Barnsley

While trying to fit new Boot lights to the Rav I have somehow managed to blow the interior light fuse . . .now I can't tell if my new lights are On or Off . . .Or indeed any of the other interior lights

Anyone tell me the location of the fuse . . .I have found the fuse boxes 2 in engine bay and one in passenger foot well . . .but can't identify the fuse from the codes on the covers.

Please help . . . I want to put the Rav back together . . .perhaps I better not try any of the more complex tasks . . . .

Hi Tony, had a similar problem myself a while ago. Do you have a manual?

If so see here:

http://www.toyotaown...howtopic=100460

YAY, Sorted . . .Just need to get a spare . . .or 10 until I get them working . . . Incidentally anyone know if I should be wiring in Parallel with the existing light . . . or in Series with it . . . Currently In Parallel

More dumb questions to follow :D

Parallel will give equal 'glow' - assuming all of equal rating.

Ok, so that is sorted and I now have nice LED Lights in the rear compartment. . . . onto the next project replacing the 522778 head unit with a Sony XNV66-LBT one.

Surprisingly easy once you work out how the trim comes off . . . and all the wires tucked away out of site. . .. However I need to find the feed for 'Parking Brake' and 'Speed Sensor' . . . If there is one . . . I'll work out why the Rear View Camera Isn't working as well at some time. . . . probably the 12V feed . . . That means the back door panels need to come off again :roll: . . .Still I can fit the Red LEDs to the back door at the same time . . . yet something else to wire up to the boot light :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links