Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Clutch Model For Aygo, Which Year?

rajivrattna

Which year (and month or serial number) did Toyota change from 180mm to 190 mm clutch? I get worried just reading about clutch problem with Aygo in the internet. I have a 2008 Aygo with MMT.

Well looks like I will have to bear it out and see. It is a MMT model and I noticed that clutch arm lever in this MMT box is a much thicker arm (compared to photos of the rusty clutch arm in the manual Aygo/C1 on the internet). I have sprayed som antirust thing on it to preserve the arm better. Let us hope rest of the clutch holds up too. The car has done 36000km and the MMT is perfect, quick gear change and no slipping, so far. How could Toyota compromise on quality of important parts such asa clutch (together with gear and engine, it must be the most essential part of a car), and so expensive to repair too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links