Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla E11

Charlie23

Hi guy's

I joined the forum a few months back, at the time buying a friends G6 after he had spun one of the big end bearings. Needless to say after a lot of blood sweat and beers she's now back in full form, replacment engine 4efe (for the time being ;) ) all the usual suspects; cam belt, water pump, oil pump, clutch, brakes all round, new fluids etc etc, with not much avoiding a thorough clean and overhaul. threw in some larger injectors and manifold and she is now returned to her former glory... if not improved with the edition of genuine TTE rear spoiler, and a set of TTE Mim 16's to set off the look. shortly to be followed by genuine TTE front bumper, and a set of Tein super strut coilovers to tighten thing's up a little!

not the most photogenic of picture's i must add, but thought it aptly time to at least put one or two odd ones up :)

big plans, for the old girl... watch this space :)

post-119751-0-32771400-1352484356_thumb.

post-119751-0-20964000-1352484422_thumb.

post-119751-0-61003500-1352484433_thumb.

Looks nice mate!! I've just put a 20v in my ae111 i had the 4a-fe though ! Great little engine but just needed more umphhhhh !! Nice looking car look forward to more mods!

Luke

Thanks!

yeah she certainly isn't the most explosive powerplant thats for sure haha!

mind you once she's up to speed in the twisty's she does well at holding her own!

As far as conversion's go, im going to go down the EFTE route (most likely 5E) just for the relative ease of doing so to be honest.

how was your AGE conversion? in regards to engine mounts, loom modification, gearbox? sounds a nice conversion to do from what i'v heard!

oh and that was my old project that i relinquished in the name of the rising sun ;)

Charlie

4age 20v fits right in all 4 mounts line up perfectly because the Levin has the same chassis as ours :) also you need a different pipe made for power steering as the 4age pipe won't fit into the steering rack but its cheap work! Finally its just alot of wiring, im at this state now so haha hopefully get it started soon! :)

Luke

• 6 months later...

4age 20v fits right in all 4 mounts line up perfectly because the Levin has the same chassis as ours smile.png also you need a different pipe made for power steering as the 4age pipe won't fit into the steering rack but its cheap work! Finally its just alot of wiring, im at this state now so haha hopefully get it started soon! smile.png

Luke

Hi Luke

Im only after joining the forum and im on the hunt for as much information on this swap and I was directed to you by 'K20VFX' regarding this topic! (Nice one K20VFX)

I have a G6 4efe engine.I parked the Levin beside my car last night and everything seems to be the same beside 1 or 2 things like hoses.Thats nothing because I have

the equipment for making up hydraulic hoses :D

What is the story with the drives then,will I be using the ones from the 4efe or 4age?Is there any other problem I could encounter?

Cheers bud :cheers:

Dave

• 7 years later...

Hello man, I need help. Tell me if you know which turbo matches the 1.4vvti engine

None of the members who posted on this topic have been on the forums since 2013.