Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Wonder- Please Explain Anchs

Manxrav

Crackin choice of wheels Don, they blend in colour wise so well.Are they 18,s and do they still fitt 18,s to the SR.To go on to a point I made the other day. If you look on the Used section of the Toyota UK website and tap in Rav 4, it is amazing how many very, very low mileage Rav,s are for sale at the Dealers.

Regards Clare

Very very nice Don,i'm not jealous at all :nono:

Wheels and tyres look great.

Can you use winter tyres then on normal road conditions,no snow or ice.I thought they wore down quicker.??

Can you use winter tyres then on normal road conditions,no snow or ice.I thought they wore down quicker.??

Winter Tyres are more a temperature adapting thing, Paul, rather than just snow and ice aids.

Big Kev

Got my winter wheels on now ... Been below zero every night in November so far :(

Dons Winter wheels there are 17" (looked at tyre markings ;) ) but interesting enough the centre caps are identical in appearance to the 18" T/SR caps which surprises me unless they are OEM copies?

Winter Tyres are more a temperature adapting thing, Paul, rather than just snow and ice aids.

Big Kev

Cheers Kev :thumbsup:

Just been reading about it on the Toyota site.

Are they 18,s and do they still fitt 18,s to the SR.

As Dave says, they are 17s. I checked with Toyota Insurance and they are fine with it. It is effectively the same spec as an XT-R auto.

unless they are OEM copies?

Not copies Dave, the real thing. They are genuine Toyota rims and came with the caps. The wheels and tyres were far from cheap!

If you find yourself up this way, call in and have a drive.

If you find yourself up this way, call in and have a drive.

Would love to Don :thumbsup:

Mrs P has a brother who loves in Swadlincote and an Uncle in Buxton,who she keeps saying she wants to visit,are you far from either of those places??

unless they are OEM copies?

Not copies Dave, the real thing. They are genuine Toyota rims and came with the caps. The wheels and tyres were far from cheap!

Ah, that explains it. I bet they were not cheap - wheels look really good :)

On the topic of OEM vs Copies, I have the OEM wheels that came with my SR, obviously, and I have the Italian copies of the T180 wheels for my winter wheels and when I examined the copies last week before refurbishing them (water damage under lacquer) I found that the amount of little nibs and lumps on the spokes were quite significant (about 2 per wheel) and would have been there from new, whereas the OEM wheels had none at all, so definetly one up for Toyota :thumbsup:

6 miles from Buxton.

OK Don,well if we ever go up that again i will let you know and call in,its been nearly twelve months since we visited her brother last,but a trip to Buxton would be a nice drive out.

Here is the said new vehicle. It is this colour to totally baffle the folks in Kevs street when we visit.

IMG_1258-1.jpg

It was actually going dark (the side lights are on) so not such a brilliant photo.

She looks a lovely motor Don, especially in Summer spec :yes::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links