Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Would Like Some Help With Lcd Display

Netty66

Hi everyone,

Today my other half picked my Tsport up from the garage where id bought it. Driving home he noticed the lcd display for the radio is not showing. The radio works and the display is lit but nothing on it. Is there a display off button or does it sound like the radio has had it?

I liked the idea of knowing mpg and outside temps so if anyone can help id be grateful

Thanks

Netty xx

Hi,

Not ware of a display Off switch / function, though the Tsport may be different from the standard rolla.

Would take it straight back to the garage you bought if from and get them to sort it or give you a discount.

Many Rolla owners replace the stock unit and offer them for sale in these forums or eBay, so you might be able to replace it with the same.

Be aware there are a couple of similar looking models used on rollas.

Loads of single and double height aftermarket units, but not aware of any than will display the mpg etc.

Car has gone back to garage for them to look at the radio and check to see why the car whistles when under load. Downside is ive been given a rover as courtsey car (dunno what was courteous about a rover 25 lol).

I spoke to the garage this afternoon and my car is ready to be picked up tomorrow so i will be going early. They said theyve sorted the radio for me so i have just got to learn the functions on it