Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't Ya Just............

Paulus17

.....love the RAV :)

Just spent about an hour and half washing and cleaning the RAV in this unusual gloriuos sunshine,(waxing it in a moment),and was just thinking this is the easiest motor we've had to clean,no sharp edges or corners that usually catch your knuckles or finger nails,everything just seems to flow round smoothly as you wash it,and it always looks almost as good as new when done :thumbsup:

.....love the RAV :)

Just spent about an hour and half washing and cleaning the RAV in this unusual gloriuos sunshine,(waxing it in a moment),and was just thinking this is the easiest motor we've had to clean,no sharp edges or corners that usually catch your knuckles or finger nails,everything just seems to flow round smoothly as you wash it,and it always looks almost as good as new when done :thumbsup:

Would you PLEASE come down to Spain and wash and polish mine, where, at the moment its P-----G down and has been for the last few days!! My baby is filthy as we live in the country and BADLY needs a wash!!

Enjoy that sun!!! :Jumpy:

Should have told me a bit earlier, I was in Vigo the other day!!!!!! Would think it was a bit too far north/

Regards Clare

Ainsley i've had enough of the rain over here. :disgust:

Today is the first dry Sunday we've had in what seems like months,only chance i get to wash the RAV,and ours was pretty bad.

Looks all nice and even shinier now the wax is on and buffed up. ;)

Youngest daughter cleaned the inside for us so a little extra pocket money.

I have just spent the day in the Roundhouse at Derby(bet Anchs knows that place) looking through the windows thinking if I was at home I could be washing my car !!

...shopping. On the day of car washing?

Terrible

No No standing at an antiques fair(I'm a bit of an antique mesen nah tha' knows)

Del