Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sidesteps ?

Mtalhead72

You have probably looked at flea bay, there can be some well priced steps on there. I fitted Toyota ones to my car and the fit was easy and perfect. I would personally recommend the original manufacturer parts, and without doubt the car looks soooooo much better with them on. It could be worth contacting Kingo, for his best deal. Best of luck!! :driving:

Secondicated by me....get the O'Fishul sidesteps for best fit / look.

Make sure,if you do buy second hand that the attachment bars,that fix to the chasis and steps fix to are included??

I nearly bought a pair of second hand Toyota SSs off eBay but the bars weren't with the steps and i don't think you can buy them on there own??

So ended up buying new original from Gringo Kingo :D

Make sure,if you do buy second hand that the attachment bars,that fix to the chasis and steps fix to are included??

I nearly bought a pair of second hand Toyota SSs off Ebay but the bars weren't with the steps and i don't think you can buy them on there own??

So ended up buying new original from Gringo Kingo :D

JOLLY GOOD POINT.....and if you do buy second hand, be prepared for a fair bit of rust removal and treatment of the attachment brackets.....they live in a very hostile environment. That soldier was me last year.....Dremels are us.......

Big Kev

I got a set off eBay for my old one. They were only £130 and really easy to fit. Not quite the same quality as the proper ones I have on the new Rav but more than serviceable and less than half the price. They also fitted with the mudflaps intact.

IMAG0273.jpg

Forgot about them wans Ben....they were Goodies.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links