Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav Invasion

silly sausage

I was 'browsing' the Autotrader website just now and looking through the Ravs on offer, one of the car supermarkets seem to have aquired a large number of odd coloured Ravs, (some in 1970's Volvo beige), spare wheel included and a more basic looking trim level. Not that I'm wanting one or would buy from a car supermarket, anyway I've mentioned it now ...... 2 wheel drive models imported through Ireland maybe ?

If it has the spare wheel on the rear door it is likely that they are from Southern Ireland.The givaway is their model reference, Sol, Terra, these are the grades they sell them in, but they are not as well specced as the UK model line-up.

Regards Clare

With a spare on the back one could argue they have a better spec...................

Do you mean motorpoint? I see they have a spare wheel on the back but they are branding them as an XT-R which can't be correct. So you need a full sized spare in Dublin but not in Belfast then. How does that work? Had a look on the toyota.ie site but couldn't work out if they come with a spare or not.

edit: unless I'm going mad the pics on the autotrader site don't show a spare but the ones on the motorpoint site for the same car does!

Do you mean motorpoint? I see they have a spare wheel on the back but they are branding them as an XT-R which can't be correct. So you need a full sized spare in Dublin but not in Belfast then. How does that work? Had a look on the toyota.ie site but couldn't work out if they come with a spare or not.

edit: unless I'm going mad the pics on the autotrader site don't show a spare but the ones on the motorpoint site for the same car does!

Yep I was refering to Motorpoint. There is a spare wheel shown on the autotrader pics, on some cars anyway..... So, to answer my own post, I've established they are imported through Southern Ireland but lack the XTR spec. A Supermarket 'Smartprice' Rav.....With only 24 months warranty...... :no: