Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

16V 4Age Engine

sketchy9

Hi, I'm looking to build up an NA 16v 4age 4age smallport/narrowport/3rd gen engine. If you have one for sale, a 7rib block or smallport head please post or PM me.

cheers

James

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have a top spec engine forsale if thats of interest to you some basics below....

Toyota 4AGE 16v Richard Macer small port rally engine

She was built by Richard Macer as a full dry sumped engine(Pace) with his own cams head work steel flywheel with pick up, omex 3D ECU Webber 45's.

She was freshened up with a brand new OE crank new Arrow rods 5 events ago and new wossner pistons just before the patriot stages shown below, (last event) so is in very good fettle.

she is 202bhp 137lbs at only 8600rpm with the new crank she will be happy up to 9k easy. The bhp was still climbing steeply at 8600 so plenty more there im sure. The exhaust manifold is a stunning piece of work in very thin wall stainless steel (Promotive exhausts)and is real key to getting "usable"power out of these engines.

The engine comes with everything including helix paddle clutch, ignitor,leads, omex ECU,RM matched inlet, carbs 4age-ford bellhousing also (RM sport)

Prob best if you just ask questions as im useless at remembering everything !

call me Paul 07731849364

have a look/listen

Merry xmas

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links