Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Kit For Tns700

datsun100a

Apologies for asking about iPod connection again but I am finding it difficult to find a clear answer on what is the best kit for my radio. I want a kit that will connect and show what is playing on the radio screen rather than have the iPod display. It seems a general comment that the Toyota one is poor value for money so I found one made by dice but not sure what it will display.

Thanks for any help

Apologies for asking about iPod connection again but I am finding it difficult to find a clear answer on what is the best kit for my radio. I want a kit that will connect and show what is playing on the radio screen rather than have the iPod display. It seems a general comment that the Toyota one is poor value for money so I found one made by dice but not sure what it will display.

Thanks for any help

Excuse my ignorance on the subject but can you not bluetooth the music to play it? Maybe that would only do a single track and I suppose you want a full playlist.

As my 2007 Avensis only has the TNS 310 satnav/cd/radio system I just put 10 x mp3 albums on a cd, the player takes 6 cd's, and 60 albums is enough for me in the car ;) .

Pete.

Don't seem to have the bluetooth option with my setup plus only takes one cd. Just going to forget about it, can't seem to get any info on a ipod kit here.

Try Connects2 and Xcarlink. These companies make mp3, USB, SD memory card readers that plug into factory head units (if the head unit has the facility). Both companies list all makes of car and going through a local or online supplier, and should say if your car and head unit can be fitted with one.

I have Connects2 plugged into my old Sony head unit that came with the Avensis GLS Mk1, as well as a 10 disc changer.

I bought and fitted a Xcarlink kit to my brothers Scenic. This came with the bluetooth add-on. Great for hands free calls.

Google incar audio to find suppliers and try the web sites of Connects2 and Xcarlink. Theeir catalogues are on-line. eBay is good place to get discounts too.

I hope this has helped.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links