Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Will You Buy Your Rav For Christmas

Ok it's that time of year in a just over a month, what will you be buying your Rav this Christmas?

I was wondering about roof bars, but that may have to wait for a lot later in the new year and maybe just a tankfull of diesel instead :-)

Gus

some petrol and a match!!! not having a good time with it at the mo

Ok it's that time of year in a just over a month, what will you be buying your Rav this Christmas?

I was wondering about roof bars, but that may have to wait for a lot later in the new year and maybe just a tankfull of diesel instead :-)

Gus

+1

Give it a new home ! Then treat yourself.........

Mine will be having an excessive load for Christmas..........Transporting the Mother-in-Law.

Ah fancied buying mine a new guitar, and if didnae like it, keep it for myself......

Give it a new home ! Then treat yourself.........

Cant give it a new home as no one will buy it with no 5th gear. Absolute headache trying to fix the problem

The 5-dr'd had its Chrimbo pressie - full Waxoyl treatment.

3-dr might get the same if I decide to keep it but am sorely tempted towards something else.........

Wot no fluffy dice,rotten lot :angry:

Anyone remember the esso tiger tail. Real class they were :rolleyes: :)

Del

Wot no fluffy dice,rotten lot :angry:

Anyone remember the esso tiger tail. Real class they were :rolleyes: :)

Del

Ah, now you're talking Del.

For a really classy look what about a gross of blue LEDs scattered all over the place, maybe wire them up to the audio so they flash in time to the music..........

Who was it which done them "bulet hole" stickers for the windows....made you feel like Alistair Capone had had a go at yer car.....?

I'm getting mine a pair of those big false eyelashes that you stick on the headlights and a set of the rudolf antlers for the wing mirrors. Should look really classy in my humble opinion. :-)

It's already had a set of wheels (many thanks to some very helpful forum members), tyres to accompany the wheels and a set of mudflaps.

Floormats, proper deep rubber ones are next. Still debating with myself about waxoyl.

And now for a soppy one. Mine is getting me home from Spain for Christmas, so I may well treat it to a wash and polish! LOL :clap:

I'm just planning on getting a Rav for christmas :D

That is if i can sell my current car and find one that i like :rolleyes:

disco lights mmm.

Not disco lights but christmas lights.......

http://s895.beta.pho...010659.mp4.html

My computer is just too old and too slow for me to see it,hope you can see it though.

I basicly laid neon xmas lights all around all the footwells of the inerterior,then plugged them into an inverter into the center console.....wahay !,instant disco xmas rav !

Ah fancied buying mine a new guitar, and if didnae like it, keep it for myself......

LOL!

Me too, but I'm forced to operate a strict one in, one out policy by the other half with guitars at the moment due to storage issues!

Ours will be having its service tomorrow,but Mrs P reckons it needs new wipers so we will buy the Rav a new set wrap em up and go down to the garage Christmas morning and open em in front of the Rav,and i will fit em on.

If you believe that i'm father Christmas :xmas: . :newyear:

I'll fit em after dinner :lol:

A spare wheel and tyre, all the way from sunny Scotland!

....sunny Scotland, eh....? Tread has been removed and substituted with flippers.....