Do Not Sell My Personal Information

03 Corolla Gps Double Din Radio Question

cf_corp

Hi guys,

Ive got an 03 corolla and its got the standard cd player in it, I was thinking of getting a decent corolla specific fit aftermarket dvd gps radio, i had one specific to my corsa and i thought it was great, it even worked with the steering controls. I was wondering if anyone fitted one of these and do you get them with a feature that still enalbes you to see the avg. mpg, speed etc? Im not too worried about that but it would be nice to keep those features. also my car is the base model and doesn't have steering controls. thanks guys

Good question Cf_Corp, my mate recently purchased a genuine Toyota sat nav unit for the same reasons as you, only she's having some issues with the fitting of it in terms of cosmetic issues, a gap around it, hence my seperate topic listed for her earlier, personally i like the look of these genuine units but for the price you pay for them...even one's that are several years old...i'd rather buy an after-market model...goodluck with your question though!