Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

? To Buy Or Not To Buy - Estima Emina

:( We have travelled up and down the midlands and north west, looking for a mint estima, not much look at present. When we do see one that seems clean the drive puts us right off. We had a Ford Galaxy TDI that was quick enough in early gears but couldnt pull very well up hill in 3rd (for example). But the Estima was even worse, no pull in 1st gear trying to get out of a junction, silly though it may sound, is this the norm.???

We have logged on to JICC online, who has alot of choice and they seem immaculate on the picture, they say they have a very good after sales etc, etc, has anyone out there dealt with them??

Hope to have lots of replies soon!!

Thanks, XXX :thumbsup:

:unsure: With reference to our recent query, we have now been told that there is an up-graded engine in the later Estima's, ie: 1994 upwards. Does anyone know any more info. on this. Could this be why we have found the drive on a J and K reg SAD :( to say the least!

Sorry to see no-one could help us last time we wrote in, maybe we'll have more luck this time.

Thanks. ;)

I had to go to a Renault dealer to buy some parts for my car to pass an MOT and there they had a brand new Espace, my god could the boot area get any smaller and the rear leg room was terrible as well. Ive got an Estima and it has acres of room compared.

No they are not all nicked.

Ok well my auto estima takes about a second to wind up (turbo) then it accelerates fine from junctions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links