Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Sr180 Springs

Vileboy

I bought some Eibach pro-kit sportline springs for my SR180 which i thought lowered the vehicle, but after fitting the front and finding no discernible difference, i know want to sell the set, which includes front worn SR180 springs (circa 15k miles) and new rear.

£50, to collect or arrange your own freight.

just to confirm, you're selling the original Toyota SR180 springs which used to be on your car, and new, unfitted rear Eibach pro springs?

cheers

Phil

just to confirm, you're selling the original Toyota SR180 springs which used to be on your car, and new, unfitted rear Eibach pro springs?

cheers

Phil

Yes, i fitted the front and so left them on. The rear have not been fitted, so i have used front springs and new rear as a package to sell to anyone who can use them to lower their Auris. I think techinically they are exactly the same as factory fitted SR180 springs, i was misled into thinking they would lower my SR180.

thanks, if they were the full Eibach set, I may have been interested because there have been at least two reports on here that they further reduce body roll over the standard sr180 springs- something that I'm looking for! The two people who reported didn't comment on the lowerage though.

I'm one of the guys who have these fitted and recommended them. As far as I can tell, they barely reduce the ride height of an SR180 at all. But as I bought them in order to reduce body roll (which they do), I have kept them on and enjoy the improvement. If I wanted to seriously lower the ride height, then I'd have bought a set of BC coilovers which also have adjustable damping. Unfortunately I can't justify a thousand pounds to buy them & have them fitted and aligned. For track days or serious show use then fair enough, but not for a road car used daily. The Pro-kit springs are ideal for that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links