Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Low Idle And Vibration Corolla Le 2006

sarathrp88

HELLO ALL,

I NEED TO HELP ON THIS MATTER I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY COROLLA LE 2006 IT HAS WHEN THE A/C IS OFF AND CAR IS ON ITS TEMPERATURE NORMALLY THE IDLES ARE VERY LOW 615 AND EVEN 600 AND START VIBRATING. WHEN I TURN THE A/C ON THEY GO UP A LITTLE BIT.

WHEN CAR IS COLD ITS PERFECT UNTIL ITS ON ITS NORMAL TEMPERATURE THIS CAR IS REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY. I HAVE CLEANED THE THROTTLE BODY EVEN TOOK IT OUT AND CLEANED IT COMPLETELY AND STILL SAME ISSUE, THE ONLY THING I HAVE NOT DONE IS CHANGE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET SINCE I SAW A RECALL BECAUSE IT HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE P0171 CODE.

I SCANNED THE VEHICULE AND IT HAS STATED IN THE RECALL IS THE SHORT FT IS - THAT I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DONE HAVE THE P0171 CODE.

I USE TECHSTREAM TO SCAN THE VEHICULE PLEASE SE BELOW ALL THE INFO I GOT AND PLEASE HELP I AM EVEN THINKING OF SELLING THIS CAR I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN TOYOTA FOR ALL THIS ISSUES.

I ALSO FEEL THE CAR HEAVY LIKE SLOPPY AFTER ITS NOT COLD.

http://postimage.org/image/qi5bt6367/

http://postimage.org/gallery/6hvc4p0c/9bdcb660/

Hello sarathrp88!

Your car has recall for inlet manifold gasket?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links