Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie To Toc

Jon Doyle

How are we folks, names Jon, from southeast of Ireland (Waterford), new to toc but not new to car forums as i'm on a few, i part own with my fiancee and drive a 00 avensis 2.0td savage car, i also own a couple of honda's they were my first love and still love honda's, simply Jap man only!, anyway that's enough from me, look forward to getting to know ye and any questions just ask. :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC Jon :)

Hello Jon and welcome to the club. Ive been to Waterford,its a shame about the Glass Works finishing.

Thanks, yeah i know, uncle was put out of work, but himself and other's from the job started up their own place now and they're doing well now ;)

Welcome Jon, I take it you mean a 'salvage' car (not savage !)?

Thanks every one

I take it you mean a 'salvage' car (not savage !)?

Nope you took it wrong, its a savage car! i take you're not fond of the older car's?

Nothing against older cars at all Jon, just never heard of an Avensis being regarded as savage - lol.

lol fair enough, well to me it is, only word that i feel means better than great/brilliant/excellent lol