Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 O% Fiance Offer - Ends This Friday

Smiler AS

Ive been debating between keeping my current 57 plate XT5 (68k miles) or trading in for last of the 4.3's.

Been speaking with one or two Toyota dealers that have some unregistered Rav4's left.

One has come back to say that the 0% finance offer and discounts offered on the Rav4 finish this Friday - does anyone know if thats true?

Kinda knocks it on the head for me unless there is some deal coming on to clear the last of the 4.3's.

I thought Toyota would have something in place to clear them but not seeing much when you compare against Nissan X-Trails / Pathfinders.

One has come back to say that the 0% finance offer and discounts offered on the Rav4 finish this Friday - does anyone know if thats true?

Yes its true, it says on the website the 0% runs between 1st Oct - 30th Nov. Although they'll probably bring out more offers after this, maybe on a different spec.

... and the previous identical 0% finance offer ended 30th September, so it just possible that come 1st December there'll be an identical offer for next month too ... assuming that there's any 4.3 stock left, of course.

... and the previous identical 0% finance offer ended 30th September, so it just possible that come 1st December there'll be an identical offer for next month too ... assuming that there's any 4.3 stock left, of course.

Yep, thats my worry.

Weirdly, If I go new car option, I would like to stick with the last of the 4.3's (not quite got the same ring as Mad Max, " last of the v8's!" lol).

Ive got a second set of alloys with winter tyres, missus finds it a good size (not too chunky, not too small! (ooh err!)).

As 'expected' the offer now says "*0% APR representative available when registered and financed between 1 December 2012 and 31 December 2012 ..." so it does appear that the offer has been extended for at least one more month. However the Access Toyota Quote just below seems to be using a representative 4.9% APR! Somethings not quite right with the website I think ... :)