Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav Live Feed.

Paulus17

Thanks for that. Had some buffering from time to time but enjoyed it. I want one! He was talking about a 2.5L 4 cylinder petrol replacing the V6 , wonder if we will get that? Please a spare wheel and full size spare on GB models Mr T and if the front interior light comes on when the drivers door is opened... where do I sign?

Looks Kia/Kuga cross.

Personally not bothered too much about how it looks.

Comfort and engines and mpg on the auto diesel are more important to me.

I assume it's longer than the current model?

Will the European version have a spare wheel?

Anyway, a big step forward.

Edit. It is longer - 4570 mm wow.

2.2 diesel still 148bhp

Looks and sounds interesting. I wonder what engines will be available in UK and what the prices will be.

A price decrease, that is a a real surprise. Is that dash missing a fuel gauge/temp gauge and what is that little slot above the Satnav holding? I don't mean the one on the dash, the one just below? 6 speed auto sounds interesting and I assume the 2.2 is the same as the 2.2 I have in my current Rav?

What do we make of the 4x4 system?

I quite like the looks, but it has lost all it chunkiness. 3 trim levels aswell.

I would think there will be a 0% offer to start the ball rolling.

D

Sorry for the late link folks visitors popped in.

Well Mrs P likes the look of it and doesn't mind the auto box on the petrol,loves the new tailgate,so we will just have to wait about eight years before we get one :disgust:

A price decrease, that is a a real surprise. Is that dash missing a fuel gauge/temp gauge and what is that little slot above the Satnav holding? I don't mean the one on the dash, the one just below? 6 speed auto sounds interesting and I assume the 2.2 is the same as the 2.2 I have in my current Rav?

What do we make of the 4x4 system?

I quite like the looks, but it has lost all it chunkiness. 3 trim levels aswell.

I would think there will be a 0% offer to start the ball rolling.

D

I wouldn't get too orgasmic about the price decrease - they referred to list prices. What I'd bet is that, yes, the list prices will be a tad lower but we'll be faced with an eye-watering options list; you know, things like roof rails, side steps, light trims, all the things that actually make it a useful SUV rather than just another cross-over.

Certainly it needs to be seen in the flesh before making a final judgement but, at this stage, all the piccies I've seen scream "Kuga!!!".

What the he*l happened inside, did they forget about the dash until last minute!

Looks as if its lost all smooth curves etc.

Youtube link to LA launch;

I will have a read on the tech stuff soon. It sounds similar to the current model. Not sure if I like the plastic skirt.

Youtube link to LA launch;

I will have a read on the tech stuff soon. It sounds similar to the current model. Not sure if I like the plastic skirt.

I'm so impressed that I've just spent 20 mins on Honest John reading up on the new CR-V - impressive.

I feel another Honda coming on ( to keep my bikes company).

Sorry for the late link folks visitors popped in.

Well Mrs P likes the look of it and doesn't mind the auto box on the petrol,loves the new tailgate,so we will just have to wait about eight years before we get one :disgust:

I am thinking along similar lines although more like two or three years.

My wife really likes the high up driving position so I hope the new one is not too much lower.

Does anyone have any experience of driving the MazdaCX-5? The performance sounds good on the diesel auto.

David

Yes same as Mrs P David she like the high up driving position,but watching the video again either David Fay is tall or they have lowered the height as he looks to be able to look over the roof.

When we had our Rav serviced last week we was told the new Rav was gonna be more estate car like??

Wonder when Top gear will get their hands on it?

Yes same as Mrs P David she like the high up driving position,but watching the video again either David Fay is tall or they have lowered the height as he looks to be able to look over the roof.

When we had our Rav serviced last week we was told the new Rav was gonna be more estate car like??

Wonder when Top gear will get their hands on it?

When they do, Paul, don't expect any objectivity. Much as I love Clarkson's non-PC attitude to most things, he is a LR a**h*ole and can't see beyond RR's. He'll only slag it off.

Does anyone have any experience of driving the MazdaCX-5? The performance sounds good on the diesel auto.

David

Yes I've driven one. 175 bhp is very nice. I refuse to buy a car with uncomfortable seats and at 15 stone and 6'1" I found the seats uncomfortable. Also the ride quality is not,up to much. Disappointing really as on paper it's very good.

I think theTiguan is the one to beat, especially in auto mode.