Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hiya

Blooboy

Hello all, I've just joined the forum but am not a stranger to Toyota.

I hail from N. Ireland and would be classed as a senior member wherever I go.

Daughter drives a 2003 Yaris in red...

Son drives a 2002 Corolla T3, in blue ( was my car till I got the 2006 version)...

Wife drives the afore mentioned 2006 Corolla T3 2.0L D4D hatch, in black...

I drive a 2008 Auris sr180 2.2L D4D hatch (reliving my youth) in black...

so we can safely say the car in front is a Toyota, the car in back is a Toyota, the car at each side is a Toyota.

Will talk later, getting late.

Nice to meet you all, Blooboy.

Hi Blooboy and welcome to the TOC. I think its safe to say you like Toyota cars.

Hi acetip, from the start I was a Ford man, decided to do a bit of taxiing so bought a Nissan Bluebird, then another one, and was converted to Japanese.

Used Nissan till I was given the chance of a Toyota Carina diesel, bought it and haven't had any other make since.

I think I'll get burried in one.

Would any of the members know offhand if the Avensis steel wheel fits the Auris?

I need a spare wheel as the Auris does not have one, only a bottle of something and a wee compressor.

I'd rather change a wheel than mess about at the roadside with a compressor.

Thank you in advance, Dee

Hi acetip, from the start I was a Ford man, decided to do a bit of taxiing so bought a Nissan Bluebird, then another one, and was converted to Japanese.

Used Nissan till I was given the chance of a Toyota Carina diesel, bought it and haven't had any other make since.

Would any of the members know offhand if the Avensis steel wheel fits the Auris?

I need a spare wheel as the Auris does not have one, only a bottle of something and a wee compressor.

try this http://www.wheelfitment.net/toyota

to be exactly sure, the measurements are sometimes behind your alloy or on the front near the studs (behind the wheel cap in some cases.

if its a steel wheel its usually behind the the rim or the front around the lip closest to the tyre. I hope that make sense. (its too early the morning to be thinking)

Welcome to the clan Dee. Hope you enjoy the site & find it useful :)

try this http://www.wheelfitment.net/toyota

to be exactly sure, the measurements are sometimes behind your alloy or on the front near the studs (behind the wheel cap in some cases.

if its a steel wheel its usually behind the the rim or the front around the lip closest to the tyre. I hope that make sense. (its too early the morning to be thinking)

Hi and thank you for the link. It will be very handy for the purpose of finding out what fits what.