Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Anyone Recommend An "alloy Wheel Deep Socket Set"

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi All

The other half wants to invest in an Alloy Wheel Deep Socket Set ranging from say a 17mm upwards...and i thought i'd ask the guys 1st lol...any recommendations?

I've come across a few brands ranging from Sealey, Clarke, Pagid, Bergen, etc.

Most come in fancy colours but he wants nothing less than quality deep impact tools that last and last and last...you get the picture.

Please let me know whats best to buy and where from?

:flowers:

I use my bergen tools all the time, and i used them when i was in the trade day in day out. They are fantastic quality tool and im yet to break anything in 6 years. The best bit? they are one of the cheepest branded tools on the market and IMO one of the best out there. If im in the market for tools i check out bergen first as they generally the cheepest and no loss in quality.

I recently bought there bolt extractors. What a god send they are for rusty/rounded bolts!

I use my bergen tools all the time, and i used them when i was in the trade day in day out. They are fantastic quality tool and im yet to break anything in 6 years. The best bit? they are one of the cheepest branded tools on the market and IMO one of the best out there. If im in the market for tools i check out bergen first as they generally the cheepest and no loss in quality.

I recently bought there bolt extractors. What a god send they are for rusty/rounded bolts!

Thank you Steve...do you mean like...sayyyyyyy...these;

BERGEN

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380410136916?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

OR THEN THERES THESE

SEALEY

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160874758444?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

:clap:

Most deffiently thebergen stuff over the sealy!

The nylon coating is perfect for tight fitting alloys too :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links