Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mice In Corolla!

jonesam

Has anyone had any problems with mice getting into your engine compartment and into the inside of your car through the vents (glove compartment)? I found nuts in my air filter and mouse droppings in my car on the floor. Please help!!! :help:

I'm serious! My brother has a new Mazda Protege and they are getting in his engine compartment also.

Has anyone had any problems with mice getting into your engine compartment and into the inside of your car through the vents (glove compartment)? I found nuts in my air filter and mouse droppings in my car on the floor. Please help!!! :help:

Have you tried Fitting a new Cat ? :P

A friend of mine found a beehive in his Land Rover. Had to get it fumigated.

Mice though, don't really know what to suggest. Traps....poison ????

Try talking to a pest control guy and see what he'd recommend.

Rich

The thing that puzzles me is how the hell did they get into your car in the first place, from the engine compartment???? :eek: No way could they fit in through the air vents!

Unless these mice can chew through aluminium and steel...lol

One of my m8s left some cake on the back seat of his car, few days later we found the grommet through the engine bay bulkhead had been chewed through!

Panzer

LOLOLOLOLOL THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!!! MICE AND BEES LOL !Removed! HELL, HOW U KNOW THEY DIDNT COME WITH THE CAR AS EXTRA SECURITY!!! LOL I MEAN NO 1'S GONA ROB A CAR WITH MICE RUNNING ROUND OR BEEZ BUZZIN IN IT LOL

I MEAN ARE U SURE UR CARS A COROLLA AND NOT A CORHOLE'A

One of my m8s left some cake on the back seat of his car, few days later we found the grommet through the engine bay bulkhead had been chewed through!

Panzer

LOL :lol:

Thankfully I put my car in a mice free garage.

Thankfully I put my car in a mice free garage.

Ah yes, but have you put up Bat wires? Can't be too careful

Rich

I think there gettin in through a drain behind the fender for the air vents. I was thinkin of puttin some plastic mesh infront of whatever they are getting through but i cant see how they r getting in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links