Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis 2003 Onwards Workshop Manual Or Disc

Avensisitis33

HI , ANY CHANCE ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A WORKSHOP MANUAL OR DISC FOR MY AVENSIS 2004, WILLING TO PAY :) PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU DO .

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES :) ALSO IF ANYONE HAS THEIR ORIGINAL DISC FOR THE TNS 310 SAT NAV I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PAY FOR EVEN THE USE OF IT TO SEE IF IT EVEN WORKS :)

AGAIN THANKS .

HI , ANY CHANCE ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A WORKSHOP MANUAL OR DISC FOR MY AVENSIS 2004, WILLING TO PAY :) PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU DO .

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES :) ALSO IF ANYONE HAS THEIR ORIGINAL DISC FOR THE TNS 310 SAT NAV I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PAY FOR EVEN THE USE OF IT TO SEE IF IT EVEN WORKS :)

AGAIN THANKS .

Avensis repair manual can be downloaded from the net free, I shall find you a link later on.

however can also be purchased for £2 delivered on disc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-AVENSIS-WORKSHOP-REPAIR-MANUAL-CD-02-TO-07-/230888607897?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item35c2089099&_uhb=1

Fantastic . I will hold off on trying through eBay in the hope you can find the link for the free download . Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks . Colin .

Really appreciate that so much , really feel at a loss when I can't tackle most jobs myself . I'm speechless the speed at which most people reply and even that people care enough to offer help and advice . My faith in humanity is beginning to return , lost it for a while . Thanks again . Colin .

Saved the search you gave me on eBay for €2 :) thanks . Will check out the other two threads/ links shortly .

Really appreciate that so much , really feel at a loss when I can't tackle most jobs myself . I'm speechless the speed at which most people reply and even that people care enough to offer help and advice . My faith in humanity is beginning to return , lost it for a while . Thanks again . Colin .

Saved the search you gave me on eBay for €2 :) thanks . Will check out the other two threads/ links shortly .

No problem anytime bud :thumbsup:

Hi mate that link is dead now but this one is working ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?gw1wm4kq2vj

TSP ;) .

Thank you very much fellow t-spirit :)

TSP ;) .

ok sorry, at least you got it :thumbsup:

TSP ;) .

ok sorry, at least you got it :thumbsup:

No problem lads,

there are a few links gone now and to anyone else reading this ..... get it while you can.

TSP.

Just seen this posting.

If you are not sorted yet,please send me your email adress so I could send you a file with the manual.

tenderheart1959@hotmail.com

Although i do not have a Avensis when i read Avensisd4d786 post about a maual on a disc i checked the incase they may have one for an Auris,but no luck. My daughter has a Nissan Micra and i have checked out things like Haynes but they dont do one for her K12 model. But as luck would have it the chap doing the Avensis disc also had one for my daughters car. It arrived this morning and is just what i was after,delivered for under £2.00

Many thanks Avensisd4d786 for pointing me in the right direction

er, have you looked deep into the cd? the avensis and auris d4d uses the same gearbox.

I've downloaded the 45mb files on the link but it doesn't have any of the info i needed and the people in eBay i've ask says it doesn't have it...

Although i do not have a Avensis when i read Avensisd4d786 post about a maual on a disc i checked the incase they may have one for an Auris,but no luck. My daughter has a Nissan Micra and i have checked out things like Haynes but they dont do one for her K12 model. But as luck would have it the chap doing the Avensis disc also had one for my daughters car. It arrived this morning and is just what i was after,delivered for under £2.00

Many thanks Avensisd4d786 for pointing me in the right direction

:thumbsup: your welcome!

er, have you looked deep into the cd? the avensis and auris d4d uses the same gearbox.

I've downloaded the 45mb files on the link but it doesn't have any of the info i needed and the people in ebay i've ask says it doesn't have it...

Yes you are correct the manual from the link only covers any work outside the gearbox not a a full reconditioning so I guess Toyota only fit recon boxes.

Pete.

No Pete, you can buy all the parts for gearboxes

Go onto http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com and buy your online time at €3 per hour, you can download pdf files, print out pages for the exact car, you get the exact info without fannying about on some dodgy bit torrent site or waiting for an eBay disc to come along ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Kingo not sure what the disc are like for the Avensis but cant fault the one ive got for the daughters Nissan Micra.Seems to be a copy of a Nissan offical Manuel there is so much detail in it.

Replaced the brake shoes on the car which was straight foreward enough (same brakes as Renault)

Wound off hand brake cable before manualy adjusting shoes.

But had trouble getting a good brake pedal. Checked with a friend a local independent garage and was told that after shoes are fitted and adjusted The hand brake cable has to be adjusted so there are !2 clicks before hnd brake is fuly on. this seemed a hell of a lot of clicks anyway gave it a go and it worked pedal then ok and handbrake settled to 9/10 clicks.

My reason for all this waffle is that the CD i got for the Micra covers all this Brake adjustment including the nneed for the 12 clicks and much more just covering the handbrake including loads of diagrams.

what i am trying to say the cd is a genuine first class piece of kit and what a bargainn for ;2.00 including postage.

But the Avensis version may not be so.

Wow you were up early this morning Peter!

It seems you have got yourself a bargain with that CD mate.

TSP.

£2 is a bargain indeed, all im saying is you can go on the genuine website, get specific information for a specific car using the chassis number for very little money, IE €3 per hour where you can download all the info you can in that time frame

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks for that one mate I didn't realise you could get a whole hour for £3 and print at your leisure, I thought it was just for a one off.

Thanks again for the link, all the very best mate.

Pete. :cheers: