Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spy Vs. Spy Iq Style...

surfcitylocal

Mike (AtomicMoJo) and myself attended the Child's Smile Charity Car Show in Fullerton CA today and after the show we did a quick photo shoot with our iQ's. Here are some of the pictures...

spy-vs-spy.jpg

DSCN2735.jpg

DSCN2736.jpg

DSCN2737.jpg

DSCN2740.jpg

DSCN2741.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

DSCN2748.jpg

DSCN2750.jpg

DSCN2751.jpg

DSCN2756.jpg

DSCN2721.jpg

Good times!

I like his DRLs but other than that I prefer yours :)

I'd have to agree with that assessment. Although I like black cars more than white usually, it's down to what you have done with your car Taz. I do like the fact he has given it a token hint of orange here and there, to make it a little interesting, but I think that is my point. Whilst your car is interesting, his looks less interesting. Of course, on it's own it would look great and that is how I would rate it, but in comaprison to your white beasty, it loses out. You know, as both of you have beards, a beard anaology would have been equally appropriate... maybe to do with Pirates?

:arrgg-matey: :boat:

I think they both look very good together, almost Ying & Yang type stuff. I like how you both have beards to match your cars :)

I do like the headlamp cover on the black one, they give it quite a menacing look, it's almost scowling :disgust: I do think a shiny bonnet would look better though, but that is just my preference.

Round of applause to you both :clap:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links