Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Seen My Old Aygo?

IrishRob

Hiya just got to wondering as ya do where my old cars ended up, just wondering if anyones seen or had it? reg was DC06CDU its a grey 5 door as the picture may suggest. any help would be cool thanks.

post-82842-0-78064000-1354445925_thumb.j

Let me guess, you miss your Aygo very much, and might even swap the Yaris for it to get it back. Ammmiright, ammmiright?? :naughty:

Hahaha well we went through so much together, im just trying to find my precioussssssssss

• 2 weeks later...

According to the DVLA this car is still on the road. Ive copied a link from the DVLA saying when the next time its going to get taxed. I ve looked for my old cars with this link and found some are still on the road and others arent becuase theres no tax due.

Not sure how the people who dont have to pay road tax will find out about their cars.

https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s3

According to the DVLA this car is still on the road. Ive copied a link from the DVLA saying when the next time its going to get taxed. I ve looked for my old cars with this link and found some are still on the road and others arent becuase theres no tax due.

Not sure how the people who dont have to pay road tax will find out about their cars.

https://www.taxdisc....?execution=e1s3

You still have to apply for and display a disc so there will be a record at the DVLA.