Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part Name

Recommended Posts

hi..i have just bought my first mr2.it is a 1994 model and i have a question...when looking in the engine bay from the drivers side,at the bottom of the engine bay on the right hand side there is a steel rod which looks like some sort of strut...can anyone tell me what this is called please....thanks..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...