Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New From Brazil

Fabiano

Hi, my name is Fabiano and I live in Brazil, 2 weeks ago I get and 1995 Camry XLE V6, car must chance Overhead Gaskest, and is on repair right now, I have some problems with the original radio number 56807, need find out some valid code to unlock, anyway above you can see some pictures from him, when ready from repair, I will do some better pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/JS0bC/embed#18

Regards!!!!

Hi Fabiano and welcome to the TOC. Nice looking car you have.

Try posting on the Toyota Executive sub forum on here. Thats where many posting for the Camry seem to be. Good luck.

Thanks, I will study the Forum of Toyota Executive owners to learn a bit more about this great car, need some little repairs on exterior and the driver glass goes out from the run guide, need see some specific instructions to opening and repair myself.

Any indications who I could see some Toyota Parts?

How is the history of modells and reputation of this Brand in UK, here in Brazil Toyota is seeing like a car how gives very low problems, and when some cames up, normally is very easy to solve.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links