Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lexus Alloys On A 2000 Avensis

GazSi

i purchased an avensis last week and i bought some lexus is200 alloys tonight, the guy said they will fit

but after trying, they don't fit, just abit out,

is there anyway i can fit them, or do anything to make them fit, i thought lexus and toyota were the same

Not even all Avensis are the same - e.g. the T25 2.2s use a different hub from all the other engines.

HI

I have a set of Momo alloy wheels that i used on my 2001 SR Avensis hatchback 1.8, the tyres are more or less brand new, pm me if your interested! They're in excellent condition, no kerbing what so ever and to be honest only had them on the car for a few months from new! And i'm sure they will fit, only downside is their 16's, lol!

:flowers:

i purchased an avensis last week and i bought some lexus is200 alloys tonight, the guy said they will fit

but after trying, they don't fit, just abit out,

is there anyway i can fit them, or do anything to make them fit, i thought lexus and toyota were the same

Sell them is the easiest way out, you cannot make them fit ;)

Toyota and Lexus are the same company, but not all parts fit all models, did you really expect them to? :rolleyes:

well vauxhall wheels don't fit on fords and i've seen it done so anything is possible