Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius+ Couple Of Questions.

Dave5118

Hi, my Father is thinking of trading his 2010 prius in for the Prius+ T spirit.

Just wondered if anybody with one could answer a couple of questions?

First, does the 'Touch & Go Plus' have the 'google local search' function that the pro version does?

And, I've seen about the 2012 prius having 'folding' mirrors at the touch of a button, does the plus have these, and if so can they be operated with the engine still on, to aid driving into a garage for example?

TIA if anyone can answer those, Dave.

1) I believe it does have the google search, though i can;t actually get any of the internet stuff to work with my phone (HTC Desire S), though i imagine that that is something I'm doing wrong!!

2) Yes it does - I do it every night to avoid clipping the gateposts on my drive!

Hope that helps a bit

1) I believe it does have the google search, though i can;t actually get any of the internet stuff to work with my phone (HTC Desire S), though i imagine that that is something I'm doing wrong!!

2) Yes it does - I do it every night to avoid clipping the gateposts on my drive!

Hope that helps a bit

Yeah, that helps nicely, there is no way He'd get it in His garage without folding the mirrors. I've just found confirmation on Toyota's site today about the google search, not looking forward to setting it up though, never used the 'tethering' option before :ermm:

Thanks for your reply, could have kiboshed the whole idea of changing for Him.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links