Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Just Me Or Is The New Extended Warranty Had The Benefits Cut?

valmiki

Not sure, what appears to be missing?

I'm sure there was something to do with Toyota "Club"? that included breakdown cover and whatnot..

I was considering an extended warranty back in October for my previous Auris - changed the car for a new one instead. However, complimentary Club Toyota membership for the duration of the extended warranty was definitely included in October - still got the Extended Warranty brochure I picked up from my dealer.

They have since rebranded Club Toyota as Toyota Rewards, and now refer to Toyota Roadside Assistance seperately on the website.

My Toyota extended warranty started this month and has Toyota club membership (now Toyota rewards) included.

But i have just looked on the Toyota UK website and it does look as if things have changed...

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/generic_editorial.jsp?navRoot=toyota_1024_root&fullwidth=true&noLeftMenu=true&forceText=%3Cnone%3E&edname=Owners-Warranty-Extended&id=Owners-Warranty-Extended&zone=Zone+Ownership&sr=Mall

Guess I'll have to double-check before taking it out, it's not immediately apparent whether breakdown cover is included or not.

Looks like things are a changing.

Club Toyota has become Toyota Roadside Assistance

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/frame_start.jsp?id=Owners-Info-RoadSide

And the new look Toyota Extended Warranty doesn't seem to include Toyota Roadside Assistance. :(

I guess you will have to ask your dealer service manager what is going on.

Seems I was just in time to get on the original deal.

Looks like you made it just in time!

I had haggled my local dealer down to £750 for two years unlimited mileage warranty, and to include free MOTs. Guess I'll have to re-think this one...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links