Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free Elm 327 Bluetooth Obd11 Interface And Disc Free

Avensisitis33

ELM 327 bluetooth OBD11 interface FOR FREE to the first person who can collect it quickly in the Clondalkin area. bought it for 25 euro and my computer runs windows 7 ultimate and its not compatible with it so issues regarding loading drivers and system.i also purchased it to run via Dash Command on my iPhone but as Apple restrict bluetooth connections only to periphals they approve it will not locate it in search . now trying to find an ELM 327 with either direct connection or wifi connectivity.

the reason its free is because there was so much negativity and bull**** (SORRY) from the guy i bought it from and when it clearly didnt work for me i really dont want to make a cent from it and thought since its Christmas that i might as well gain something positiuve from giving it for free.

AS I SAID EARLIER , ITS FREE to the FIRST person who guarantees me first and speedy collection in Clondalkin Dublin 22.

HO HO HO .:)

Just advertised the ELM327 FREE on ADVERTS.ie for whoever collects it first :)

Great offer! Hope someone can make use of it. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Ha ha , true , better feeling giving it away than TRYING to get it to work :) nearly lost my cool several times in the process :)

Totally agree with you mate. Someone will make use of it I'm sure. :driving::newyear::toast::yahoo::thumbsup::yes:

if your fruitbased phone is jailbroken you can make it run non Apple devices.............

Marty

It's a real shame you are having problems, hopefully some lucky person will make good use of it.

I am sort of happy with the bluetooth elm327 from eBay and the reason I say that is, it connects with bluetooth on my car using my Samsung android phone but I also have the same windows 7 issue.

Another thing is very wierd, my Samsung connects to my Avensis diesel and to my sons Civic 2.2 diesel BUT his almost identical Samsung android using the same operating system (Eclair 2.1) wont connect to either cars ... very strange so there are compatability issues even in the Android world never mind Apple.

TSP.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha , fruit based fone , :) priceless :) not its not jail broken , sorting out a new OBD11 module today . Hopefully all my woes and sorrows will end but what would life be without them :)

glad ya sorted m8, shame your in Ireland as thinking of trying them out, so off to trawl fleabay ;)

Marty

If you get a chance try and do what I didn't do , ask the person whom you are buying it off to load it up and prove it works for you :)

If you get a chance try and do what I didn't do , ask the person whom you are buying it off to load it up and prove it works for you :)

Why not buy a cheap Android Phone and load up Torque App and enjoy communicating with your Car :)

Gave away the ELM327 for free on adverts :) tonight , and have made an offer on a kiwi OBD11 unit which works on wifi and works with the Dash Command I paid €44.95 for on iTunes so I sort of can't go back now .

ordered one off Fleabay for £10, got Dashcommand already so we'll see............. gotta love a JB lol ;)

Marty

If you go on the ELM website there is plenty of help advice if a buyer has problms.

£10 ????? That's very expensive , mine was free , ha ha ha ha ha ha