Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last Wash Of 2012?

Well managed to get out and clean Ravii today, will that be the last time of 2012? I must say the front mud flaps in conjunction with the side steps appear to reduce the amount of cr@p thrown up the sides.

After the last few years today was silicone day for the window rubbers, I have gotten fed up of frozen front windows not opening :(

Gus

Whats the silicone you use Gus??

I always try and wash the car as much as possible this time of year to try and keep the salt from the roads off,but washhed it last weekend and the hose was froze solid so loads of buckets ;)

Good old silicone spray (think I got it from halfrauds) on all the rubbers that the glass slides into, spray on and wipe down with a paper towel, seems to do the trick, I only do the front two windows, makes my fingers slippery so don't pick anything up until you have washed your hands.... :)

Gus

Good old silicone spray (think I got it from halfrauds) on all the rubbers that the glass slides into, spray on and wipe down with a paper towel, seems to do the trick, I only do the front two windows, makes my fingers slippery so don't pick anything up until you have washed your hands.... :)

Gus

And keep 'em away from your nose!

Could you come round and do mine next?

Photo0219.jpg

Mind you it's looking like a snowmobile at the moment :xmas:

I really need to investigate some mudflaps...

Could you come round and do mine next?

Photo0219.jpg

Mind you it's looking like a snowmobile at the moment :xmas:

I really need to investigate some mudflaps...

Brand new set of 4 mudflaps in stock here.....got them from Kingo few months back for the Rav I took five trains to North Lincolnshiire ("Subikhorpe" may not get past sweary filteriser....). Anywayhowz, never got round to fitting them to the car for my neighbour.....and she wrote the bloody thing off in an accident last week....all is well....Rav did job....her and five year old son totally unscathed.

Steve....ya batty clugger....get that washed and buy these for £30.00 which will go to charity, and furramore I will take the postage hit (£8.00 approx....) and yes they are for the 4.2's over fenderised wheelarhes.....

Dealer Kev.

........and this is how it will look when your are done Gus ;)

bluerav.jpg

Good Grief Paul..............no need to publish that right after Steve's "dirty pictures"......now he won't sleep.

Sadly this one hasn't looked that good for a few years, even when it's clean...

Brand new set of 4 mudflaps in stock here.....got them from Kingo few months back for the Rav I took five trains to North Lincolnshiire ("Subikhorpe" may not get past sweary filteriser....). Anywayhowz, never got round to fitting them to the car for my neighbour.....and she wrote the !Removed! thing off in an accident last week....all is well....Rav did job....her and five year old son totally unscathed.

Steve....ya batty clugger....get that washed and buy these for £30.00 which will go to charity, and furramore I will take the postage hit (£8.00 approx....) and yes they are for the 4.2's over fenderised wheelarhes.....

Dealer Kev.

That's a very good offer, unfortunately I don't think you've clocked my location :wacko: Never mind, I'll go and see my mate in the car spares shop tomorrow and see if he's got anything that'll do the job.

Edit: Oops, it doesn't give my location - I'm in Croatia.

Sadly this one hasn't looked that good for a few years, even when it's clean...

Brand new set of 4 mudflaps in stock here.....got them from Kingo few months back for the Rav I took five trains to North Lincolnshiire ("Subikhorpe" may not get past sweary filteriser....). Anywayhowz, never got round to fitting them to the car for my neighbour.....and she wrote the bloody thing off in an accident last week....all is well....Rav did job....her and five year old son totally unscathed.

Dealer Kev.

That's a very good offer, unfortunately I don't think you've clocked my location :wacko: Never mind, I'll go and see my mate in the car spares shop tomorrow and see if he's got anything that'll do the job.

Edit: Oops, it doesn't give my location - I'm in Croatia.

Oops....totally forgot where you are mate....instructions for your local dealer.........

First row....using waterproof sheep cloth, cast on 200 stitches.....needles size 44....

There aren't too many sheep round here, plenty of pigs though, and all the neighbours have just been a-slaughtering - I wonder what they do with all the ears...