Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav 4 2004

Andy Reed

Hi Guys, I have recently purchased a 2004 RAV 4 and would like to add on the following ...

Side Bars / Side Steps

Sports Rear Spoiler

Rear Bar

Mud Flaps

Are there front Bars I can fit as well?

Looking to make my Rav look a bit different :)

Thanks for any help and info :)

Andy

post-127250-0-44500000-1355059930_thumb.

Hi Andy and welcome.

Might be worth looking through the Rav photos most members have put on in the Rav images section to get some ideas what can be done.

Hi Guys, I have recently purchased a 2004 RAV 4 and would like to add on the following ...

Side Bars / Side Steps

Sports Rear Spoiler

Rear Bar

Mud Flaps

Andy

Side BARS tend to look a bit non descript on a five door (stunner by the way....enjoy it.) Side STEPS look better IMHO, and are well documented as acting like giant side mudflaps (most of said documentation by me.....) and stop loadsa crud settling on yer doors.

Wait for our Parts Expert hereon, known as Kingo aka Parts King aka Herry Lip, to read this and he will keep you right on such as mudflaps (which on yours are slightly special due to your extendified wheel arch trims) and front nudge bar, which is not cheap and may look a bit "busy" on your two tone stonker. The "rear spoiler" is normally a tinted plastic continues off the top of rear door thing as fitted to wife's 3 door Rav.....can send you a phoaty if you PM me your email address.

.....and welcome to the House of Fun......it's Madness.......

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Side Bars / Side Steps

Sports Rear Spoiler

Rear Bar

Mud Flaps

Andy

Side BARS tend to look a bit non descript on a five door (stunner by the way....enjoy it.) Side STEPS look better IMHO, and are well documented as acting like giant side mudflaps (most of said documentation by me.....) and stop loadsa crud settling on yer doors.

Wait for our Parts Expert hereon, known as Kingo aka Parts King aka Herry Lip, to read this and he will keep you right on such as mudflaps (which on yours are slightly special due to your extendified wheel arch trims) and front nudge bar, which is not cheap and may look a bit "busy" on your two tone stonker. The "rear spoiler" is normally a tinted plastic continues off the top of rear door thing as fitted to wife's 3 door Rav.....can send you a phoaty if you PM me your email address.

As always, BK's giving good advice (well, when he's sober, that is).

Lovely car; I've always liked that met red & silver scheme. Re front bar, there's all sorts of "A" bars (bull bars) available on the web but, in my opinion, they look like excrement. Toyota do an "A" bar specifically for the RAV (about £300 fitted by Mr. T) which is black & chrome with a "RAV" inscription; fits quite nicely around the grille & bumper. I've thought about one for my 3-dr but the more I've seen of them, the more I reckon that the front end of the 4.2 looks pretty good as is.

And welcome to Fruit Loops 'R Us!

Side Bars / Side Steps

Sports Rear Spoiler

Rear Bar

Mud Flaps

Andy

Hi Big `kev e mail is thanks everso for the info. I look forward to a few modifications :blowup: Andy

Side Bars / Side Steps

Sports Rear Spoiler

Rear Bar

Mud Flaps

Andy

As always, BK's giving good advice (well, when he's sober, that is).

Lovely car; I've always liked that met red & silver scheme. Re front bar, there's all sorts of "A" bars (bull bars) available on the web but, in my opinion, they look like excrement. Toyota do an "A" bar specifically for the RAV (about £300 fitted by Mr. T) which is black & chrome with a "RAV" inscription; fits quite nicely around the grille & bumper. I've thought about one for my 3-dr but the more I've seen of them, the more I reckon that the front end of the 4.2 looks pretty good as is.

And welcome to Fruit Loops 'R Us!

Thank u .... ps who is Mr T ??? I live in Bournemouth is mr T far away or am i being a idiiot !! lol

I think the front Nudge Bar looks pretty smart and is a worthwhile treat for your RAV :)

there are driving lights that look quite nice but are way overpriced IMO (I still bought some though!)

Another cool mod IF you can find it at a reasonable price is a TTE Twin Exhaust kit - looks the dogs and is very easy to fit.

PS .... Mr T is a reference to ANY Toyota Dealer (i.e. Mr Toyota ;) )

Side Bars / Side Steps

Sports Rear Spoiler

Rear Bar

Mud Flaps

Andy

Hi Big `kev e mail is thanks everso for the info. I look forward to a few modifications :blowup: Andy

Hi Andy

I have removed your email or you will have half of China sending you "very important" messages.

Use the messaging service by clicking on somebody's name to send that kind of stuff. I have forwarded it to BK for you.

Hurro Missa Andy Leed.....velly ujint message....you wan mudfraps....?

Only kiddin'.....smee....Big Kev

LOL Kev, yer mental!

That is a very smart looking motor indeed, same colour scheme as mine but a million times more shiney. You have the same mods in mind as I do, should look pretty smart with all that bling on.

Wait for our Parts Expert hereon, known as Kingo aka Parts King aka Herry Lip, to read this and he will keep you right

I'm here oh Latin hero of mine, Bigus Kevus

Send me a PM with registration number and your postcode and I will send you prices by return

Kingo :thumbsup: