Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• Steve

• Carlgolsby

• Nicola

Looks good mate...

I can redo the graphics to be alot clearer too! I have the original here

• 1 month later...

Hey ppl, you got space for 1 more??? finally started work o the cynos so atleast itll be respectable :unsure:

but anyway, ill be up for a laugh...

J

we have bags of room!

i like the look, we need to decide if we will all use it or not, i think the more professional we can look, i.e properly space/ organised cars and number plate covers will help us get noticed.... just a thought

dan

• 1 month later...

oh yes ill be there you'll notice me arive ill be the only bloke towing a caravan with a 300bhp corolla at least ill get up the hills :lol:

cant wait went last year but my pride and joy was still undergoing repairs so sadly wasnt there but this year definately will be

just had a quick look at the links on the first post steve, count me in for the full weekend........lock, stock and loadsa barrells.......... ;)

Count me in - as a more mature member I have to have a comfy bed to sleep in so I've got my accommodation booked.

LOL, tried to register on the events site but my two email addy's are 'invalid', one ends in .org and the other in .coop, any chance this couldbe fixed so I could register ???

I'l still be there from Friday through Sunday (camping) and also no g'friend now so don't have to worry about that anymore....

I'll be there, but I've removed myself from the TOC numbers because I'll have my car with the other Seras – JAE is the only time we get more than about three Seras together, last year we had a record 13 on the Saturday! wooohoo! :D

:huh: ....no one else going to JAE..with a club of nearly 3000 members

strange, all you have to do is turn up park up and enjoy yourself

:huh: ....no one else going to JAE..with a club of nearly 3000 members

what can they all be doing? :huh:

Is there going to be a list of who is on the stand on each day?

Steve, I am still available for either, so tell me which day you would like me.

tell me which day you would like me.
-> That's taking club friendliness to the extremem isn't it :P

I've been bored and playing again, thinking of the sheet I used at Gaydon, though of something like this..

jae_flyer.jpg

More layouts on the way but waiting on some graphics to pop into my mailbox from TOC...

I must have been bored again :D

Opinions would be useful :)

Hey Rhaines... do you still want me to bring the helmet??

What times are your track passes?

.. oh, and I think the original was better...

Helmet, yes please :)

Will check on track times although I think it may be a queue jobbie to get on track so no allocated times.

Ideally I would like one early session and one later in the day, of course it's all weather depending, I'll check with 'my source' :P as to what times the track passes are....

Well, as I said, I don't expect to be there before 2pm... and you only get the helmet if there's a space saved for me :P

space on the stannd will be there for ya :P

Passenger seat is pre-booked I'm afraid, Lauren (IMOC Track Day Queen) is coming out for my first session to give me a few pointers on getting round the track as quickly as possible and Zee asked ages ago for a trip out in a 2 and has got first refusal on the passenger seat for the second run...

Obviously second run is subject ot me not meeting some stunner on the day and scaring her senseless... (think Zee's seat should be safe, lol....