Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jluy 03 - JAE Ultimate JAP SHOW

Steve

It's okay, i was reffering to the space on the stand....

.. I'd much rather catch you sliding round Quarry from the trackside :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• Steve

• Carlgolsby

• Monster-Mat

Ryan, I can't believe you don't use that pic of u on the track for your avatar!?!? :huh:

I do have an avatar version of that pic but also said I would use the brum photo at the Burton meet so will leave BRUM up there for a while before changing back to that pic as an avatar.....

Not a bad photo is it :) :) :)

Shame the !Removed! aloys weren't clean, dam brake dust !!

• 3 weeks later...

This event sounds good guys ! I have one of the older rear wheel drive ae86 Corolla Gt Coupe's, and was just curious are there many of these older cars that attend these meetings ?

Ricky !

Well, after all that, it looks possible that Andrew and I will only be there on the Sunday.

We're part of a team organising a drama festival in Norwich and the dates have changed from the end of June to, yes, the end of July.

We'll be there Sunday hopefully. Still, at least I won't have to complain about the noise everyone makes when I'm trying to sleep :P

Mind you, I'll have to put up with Andrew's snoring, which is just as bad :help:

My car may be there both days. My brother may be willing to take it on the Saturday, and we follow on the Sunday in his MX-5

ill be attending.. where are the sera's meeting up?? itll be kinda cool having a paseo/sera meet.

J

as it happens this year all brands will be next to each other.

all toyotas are bunched together

I'll be there although i can't seem to register with the LOC ? will be meeting up with a is200 and gs 300 and a r33 and a 300z fairlady all from UNITY Lowriders LOL.... aren't daily drives just great.....

Can i just dump the gti in the TOC space or do i need to be a 'gold member ?'

Are the cars left there over night or returned to the tents ?

• 5 weeks later...

i know this is a bit late. but is there any more space on the TOC stand for my yaris??

Loads...

There's a thread under meets asking people to tell us when your arriving and which days you'll be there, just add to that and consider yourself on the TOC stand....

Nice one matey you won't regret coming it'll be a mad weekend, just remember toi bring the hangover sures and some beers, oh a tent might be useful !

I will most probably turn up on the sunday, hey if its allowed i might even gatecrash saturday night, i will be able to bring you some more beers ryan because i reckon you may finish the whole six pack that you can cram into the MR2. :D

I will most probably turn up on the sunday, hey if its allowed i might even gatecrash saturday night, i will be able to bring you some more beers ryan because i reckon you may finish the whole six pack that you can cram into the MR2. :D

lol Saturday night will be a blast with the firework display which is always monstrous.,...

I have 3 cases of Asahi booked with the local offy (gotta stick with the Jap theme but more beers always welcome....

so how many trips back and fourth will that be then you better leave money for petrol :lol:

already checked they fit ;) did a dry run, it's amazing how much you can fit in a two....

when you say a dry run did you drink all those cases and then drive to billing or what??????

when you say a dry run did you drink all those cases and then drive to billing or what??????

he wouldn't let me go that far although I tried, just the empty boxes in the boot, as I am nopt taking a tent :P I have more room for beer...

well i guess ill be going on saturday, kipping over for the fire works and buggering off on sunday when im able to drive...

should be a laugh

• 3 weeks later...

My plan to a tee VTRick, so probably won't be leaving til late Sun then?! LOL

Let's get those Yaris parked up next to each other too - should be cool sight

See ya Saturday m8

Paul