Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Save Your Life

tiffannny

Riding a bicycle at night can be pretty dangerous, especially if there isn’t a dedicated bike lane.

When driving home from work at night on the road, sometimes there will be bike suddenly ranning out startled me, the bike should install a taillight, otherwise it is easy to have an accident, yesterday, I happen to found a guy ride with laser, a bike fitted a beautiful taillight with lasers, so,i search “laser bike tail light” and found this stuff, if bike fitted taillights, the street will be safer.

Before i retired i was working shifts. when nearing home in the mornings in winter i would find youngster doing a paper round and not one of them would have lights on their bikes.Very scary when out of nowhere a bike would appear in front of you.

Why parents allow their kids to ride around in the dark without lights beats me.

Does the Newsagents share some responability employing the kids and checking they are safe to go on the public roads.

If the kids bikes had laser lights as above, how much safe they would be.

A lot of kids take the front brake off their bikes and have the saddle set at its lowest position to imitate a bmx bike as its 'cool' so i expect having lights is not so.

In no way intending to "slag off" cyclists but, a couple of winters ago, on a very dark rural road, I came upon a cyclist and although fitted, his rear light wasn't working.

I slowed down, drew up alongside him, window down and said "I don't know if you are aware, but your rear light isn't working."

His response - "F-ck off and mind your own business."

Say no more!

great spam post... link removed

In no way intending to "slag off" cyclists but, a couple of winters ago, on a very dark rural road, I came upon a cyclist and although fitted, his rear light wasn't working.

I slowed down, drew up alongside him, window down and said "I don't know if you are aware, but your rear light isn't working."

Say no more!

That's what your reverse gear is for....

Say no more!

That's what your reverse gear is for....

A few knocks on the bike may get the lamp working,it may take more than one (with a bit of luck).