Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted Cheap 5 Door Yaris Mk1 North East Area

avensisd4d786

Wanted Cheap 5 Door Yaris Mk1 North East Area

please pm me on here.

no sorry. but thanks for looking prefer private seller. its cheaper :D

Im on autotrader, eBay, gumtree, preloved, every day of the week haha

plus its for a first car, so nothing to fancy. probably go for petrol rather than diesel.

I've got my eye on one ending on sunday morning on auction, but may go over my limit

Good luck!

But yeah, the 5-door D4D is still going for silly money - They were only made for about 2 years so they are not as many floating around as the other models.

The 3-door is a lot less rare, but is basically a 2-seater car unless your passengers are really keen at yoga or something :lol: (One thing I do kinda miss going to a 5-door is the hilarity of my 2 friends (One who's nearly 6ft and the other who is a dead ringer for one of the hairy bikers...) getting into the back seats :lol2:)

If you don't need the distance driving, the 1.0 is fine TBH - It's almost as cheap to run as the D4D and can be bought for a lot less as there're loads of them. Another plus is they don't have any of the EGR/soot problems of the D4D, and is surprisingly peppy if you're not averse to revving it up a bit (Very typical japanese obsessed-with-revs engine )

The 1.3 is okay but doesn't really do anything better than the 1.0 or D4D and is all round more expensive.

I do think the D4D is the best of the three and is worth the extra effort to obtain (I may be slightly biased ), but only if there is a regular motorway, hilly or fast A-road component of its regular use or it will need extra maintenance to keep it running well.

Good luck!

But yeah, the 5-door D4D is still going for silly money - They were only made for about 2 years so they are not as many floating around as the other models.

The 3-door is a lot less rare, but is basically a 2-seater car unless your passengers are really keen at yoga or something :lol: (One thing I do kinda miss going to a 5-door is the hilarity of my 2 friends (One who's nearly 6ft and the other who is a dead ringer for one of the hairy bikers...) getting into the back seats :lol2:)

If you don't need the distance driving, the 1.0 is fine TBH - It's almost as cheap to run as the D4D and can be bought for a lot less as there're loads of them. Another plus is they don't have any of the EGR/soot problems of the D4D, and is surprisingly peppy if you're not averse to revving it up a bit (Very typical japanese obsessed-with-revs engine )

The 1.3 is okay but doesn't really do anything better than the 1.0 or D4D and is all round more expensive.

I do think the D4D is the best of the three and is worth the extra effort to obtain (I may be slightly biased ), but only if there is a regular motorway, hilly or fast A-road component of its regular use or it will need extra maintenance to keep it running well.

without a doubt the 1.4 d4d is the best version. but still soo expensive. another thing the car is only going to be used for school runs and weekly shopping, maybe once a month a 50 mile trip.

with the first time driver the insurance is going to quite high. I don't mind if its the 1.0 or the 1.3. advantage in both 1.0 cheaper insurance,tax, 1.3 a bit more umpff!.

To get a 5 door round here is hard. there are plenty of 3 doors, but hardly no one shows any interest. one V reg did pop up. 1.0 130k. he wanted £850. was very rusty underneath, he sold it for 740 on eBay and is now being exported to south africa.

I missed out on in the local paper 1.0 02 reg 5 door 40k was on for £1500 sold for £1300, only rang the day after the advert was put on, Nevermind hey!

The one on auction was taken off...

just got to keep looking. :bookworm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links