Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla 2.0 D4D Battery Spec

jonny__g

hi all

i think im in need of a new Battery and cant seem to find out what the OEM spec are for my car in terms of aH, cold crank etc.

it's a 2004 2.0 D4D corolla T3.

Thanks

J

IIRC the cold crank amps needs to be at least 550A and capacity, 70Ah or better. obv higher the better for both tho' ;)

hi all

i think im in need of a new battery and cant seem to find out what the OEM spec are for my car in terms of aH, cold crank etc.

Thanks

J

put your reg into www.eurocarparts.com or even Halfords website and they will tell you which battery's are available for your model.

I got mine from andrew page, Bosch 65 inc vat with 4 year guarantee, if your buying from a motor factors they should be able to advise you from your reg.

hi all

i think im in need of a new battery and cant seem to find out what the OEM spec are for my car in terms of aH, cold crank etc.

Thanks

J

put your reg into www.eurocarparts.com or even Halfords website and they will tell you which battery's are available for your model.

I got mine from andrew page, Bosch 65 inc vat with 4 year guarantee, if your buying from a motor they should be able to advise you from your reg.

Hi,

As mentioned above the motor factors such as ECP,GSM or Pages usually have much better deals on batteries.

Its often said with an older car to get the next higher amperage Battery.

However before you buy any, make sure it will physically fit your Battery shelf and bracket.

I got a Bosch from ECP but had to refashion the bracket to make it fit.

Be aware that disconnecting the Battery may put you engine into ' learning' mode again - and you may find things like tickover are very high until it 'learns'

If you have or can rig up a 'battery saver' before you take out the main battery you will avoid that problem.

cheers for all the info. the Battery that's in at the moment has just the SAE 690amps and reserve capacity time 135 mins. it's a 'Yuasa' brand. is this OEM stock brand? Plus, is the SAE same as cold crank ampage or what is it?

thanks

Have reserved this one at euro car parts. will get extra 15% off with voucher code battery15 for anyone else interested! opinions?

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Toyota_Corolla_2.0_2004/p/car-parts/car-electrics-and-car-lighting/electrical/car-battery/?444771000&1&06fbc3159c6d1128115ddf016f1d8a1acac380d2&000020

Have reserved this one at euro car parts. will get extra 15% off with voucher code battery15 for anyone else interested! opinions?

http://www.eurocarpa...cac380d2

shop around. I found some places were giving a year less on the guarantee on the same Battery. and charging more money.

try this

http://www.andrewpag...7/Depot_Details

see if you have one local and give them a ring, make sure you give your reg.

or go on yellowpages, there must local motor factors near you, they tend to be cheaper than big company's near you unless you live out in the sticks.