Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T180 Leather Seats

wardude

Hey all. Some of you know i had a !Removed! mouse get in my car and chew a nice big hole in the leather passenger seat (the bit ya bum goes on). I contacted our hero parts king to be told a new seat cover for the base of one seat is...wait for it....£1000. Well i wasnt paying that. Anyway to cut long story short I found a dealer on Fleabay who had to take the half leather/half velvety stuff seat covers off a brand new Rav and replace them with full leather for a customer. He sold me all the seat covers, front and back inc head rests and arm rests for a lovely £58 delivered. BARGAIN Not fussed about the full leather and to tell the truth these new black covers with the velvety stuff is lush. Anyone want to come fit them for me ??

Yeah i already have that cheers lol. My Upholster pal in town said he will do it for me :clap:

Happy days :thumbsup:

Gus. Bum warmers are standard fit on the T180 and will remain when fitting the covers... I stripped a T180 seat right down trying to cure a squeak. It actually is not that bad a job and nowhere near as bad as the PDF paints it.. Never cured the !Removed! squeak though and bought a second hand one with better less cracked leather and threw the old one in the skip..

You could have some bum warmers fitted at the same time, must admit I have come to appreciate the warmers in mine in the last week :)

Gus

That is a very good idea :)

When I fitted full leather seat covers to my RAV4.2 I took the opportunity to fit heated seat elements as well - only cost 60 quid for the front pairs and money very well spent.

58 pound for all round leather and cloth seat covers!? Supreme value there, great result :)

Hey all. Some of you know i had a bloody mouse get in my car and chew a nice big hole in the leather passenger seat (the bit ya bum goes on). I contacted our hero parts king to be told a new seat cover for the base of one seat is...wait for it....£1000. Well i wasnt paying that. Anyway to cut long story short I found a dealer on Fleabay who had to take the half leather/half velvety stuff seat covers off a brand new Rav and replace them with full leather for a customer. He sold me all the seat covers, front and back inc head rests and arm rests for a lovely £58 delivered. BARGAIN Not fussed about the full leather and to tell the truth these new black covers with the velvety stuff is lush. Anyone want to come fit them for me ??

Stick us up some phoateez when done Shaun.

Big Kev.

Did we ever catch the mouse!!!!! I would have made a b-line to catch that little so and so. Expensive lunch that.

Regards Clare

Yes I caught him (two actually) Both were adult so im guessing they were looking for somwhere to nest. I bought one of those sonic emitter thingys and so far I have had no further problems. They are probably waiting for me to get the new covers on :dontgetit: .

Yes my seats already bum warmers in them so they shall just remeain in place. Still cant get over the price Toyota wanted for one deat cover. Thats just a base seat cover too. That is a total rip off :ermm: