Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Power

matt_hillyard

Hi everyone,

As an idea i dont know how possible it is but, a friend mentioned to me that a possible engine swap for the seo could be a Corolla? If this works you could drop a nice 2ltr under the seo hood!

Would any of the new vvti engines fit?

Just ideas.

4EFTE from the Starlet turbo goes in nicely.

I think you can fit in the 4AGZE that some of the Corolla boys on here have got.

Not sure about the VVTi engines - did you see that Yaris with the Celica 190 engine? How cool would that be in the Seo! :yes:

the 20v 4AGE both Turbo & supercharged fit the Paseo with a bit of work, also the 3SGTE 2l turbo fit with a lot of work.

if youve got the cash for it anything is possible - someone was looking at the VVTI's when i left PIMP but i havent been there for a while so i dont know the progress.

J

Supra straight six twin turbo...

damn - can you emagine a 2JZ-GE in the paseo???

rated at up to 800+ bhp :eek::eek::drool:

but seriosly - the 4agte is a good choice id love one :thumbsup:

J

damn - can you emagine a 2JZ-GE in the paseo???

rated at up to 800+ bhp :eek::eek::drool:

but seriosly - the 4agte is a good choice id love one :thumbsup:

J

Heck, if money is no object, how about another one in the back for the rear wheels. :hokus-pokus:

THERE'S A BOOT IN THE PASEO?!?!?! :D :lol: :P

A supra engine in a seo. that would just be too mad. I wonder how fast a seo would be with a new celica engine or yaris tsport engine in! You can also turbo the yaris and get about 250bhp out of it safely apparently!!!

:eek:

boot - hmmmm, nope cant say ive seen that one.......

ohhh wait one is that whre i keep my beer?? :lol:

J

I'd say that if you put an MR-2 engine or modded 'Rolla engine, you'd be running low 12's in the quarter, with 0-60(62 for km boys) at around 5.5 sec. That's damn quick! I when you start talking about the vvt-i's, you will start needing custom body work to allow for the extra equipment.

when you start talking about a 2Jz, you need to be committed! :wacko: I think if you strapped on a Flux Capacitor, you could travel back in time!