Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"only An Mr2"!

Titto

the burberry boys will never really take to mr2's cause theres no room for for their looser mates or 13yr old girls in the back.

the burberry boys will never really take to mr2's cause theres no room for for their looser mates or 13yr old girls in the back.

:lol::lol::lol:

im in mansfield, near derby myself let me know if owts goin on! (ok so i aint got an mr2 but i can pretend!)

I'm just outside Sutton In Ashfield, between Mansfield and Alfreton. I'm also a member on www.mr2oc.co.uk and we have meets in the Alfreton/Huthwaite area every couple of months or so.

Last Sunday the 18th, we took a convoy of 10 MR2s, (1 MKI, 8 MKIIs and a MKIII) from Alfreton Park, around the A and B roads thru Matlock to a pub in Huthwaite for some grub and a chat. Check out the event reports for a run down and pics of the meet. Next time we get together I'll put a post on here. Everbody is welcome as long as you love MR2s.

I'm a member of IMOC also but havent been back since joining here. I'm always taking my girlfriend round Matlock. She lives in Sutton.

We will have to have a mini meet when the weather gets better..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links