Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I’m Gutted...

T V O R

Angel and ms sport are both taken for and I’m gutted.

Do any of you 2 have single sisters?

:wub:

ill think you find DA is in for a proposal! (she hopes so anyway!)

They both have boyfriends.... :crybaby:

god sake man!

give yaself a slap, get ya gladrags on and get some beer down ya!

and find a single girl!

:lol:

I do have a single sister, but if you had anything to do with her I'd call the old bill - shes only 14!

Yous lot make me laugh! :D

T-V-O-R - I'm sure you are a nice guy, so go out there and find yourself a nice girl - there are loads of us out there! You could always try a dating site or something if you're shy - Love@Lycos is a good one and its free!!

I'm not married, its true Yaris30, but practically so as we have just bought a house - hoping to blag said ring soon though! :D

So I agree with Jaxx - get out there love and find a nice girl! :P

smileyhug.gif

Big Hugs!

Angel

Hiya Chuck - Cilla here...........

NO - NOT REALLY

Try this website for singles:

www.iamlonelyandboredandneedagoodgirlwhodrivesatoyota.com

:lol: :D :P

okies lil confused :blink: gordyprix why u adress that to me, or is the-voice-of-reason called chuck aswell??

Charlie :thumbsup:

okies lil confused :blink: gordyprix why u adress that to me, or is the-voice-of-reason called chuck aswell??

Did you never watch Blind Date Chuck?

Cilla Black calls everyone "chuck!" :D

hehe ahh i get u now, sorry obviously being a lil slow earlyer, yea i have actuallu, couple yrs bac saw an episode being filmed, media trip!!

blind date???...cheap holiday more like...How many actuallly work out?...yeah youre right 99.9% failure rate.. :lol:....emm ya wont find one online either so iIsuggest ya pray really really hard and keep ya fingers crossed.. :lol:

Beg to Differ Yaris 30..

Met my boyf from the net... We got talking about cars and met up cos we both had a similer intrest and to be honast its hard to get males around here to take you seriously if your into cars, they think your just trying to pull!! LOL

anyway, met up... and really got on.. friendship turned into relationship and im very very happy indeed!! Couldn't want a better bloke!

:) :)

So there is hope yet! :lol:

emmm..beg to differ ms speed.. :lol: I met at least 8 off the net and none worked out hehe..but my sis did and everything was ok for a while but its getting a bit rocky so Ive heard so it doesnt agree with everyone so its all about luck I guess

My friend met her boyfriend through the net. they started to chat in a chat room. Mind you she went out with quite a few from the net before and they were all a bit weird !! many a time she phoned me up to help get her out from the date from hell !

The blokes she's with now also came accross as a wierdo but she must have seen through that as they've been together for over two years and now I've met him he's very nice and not a bit like he was in the chat room (very rude at times).

Kaz

Oh yeah i totally agree!!

it depends on wheter you meet a physco bunny boiler or not.. :lol: i actually met someone from the net and i hate to admit it but i left after 10 mins.. :o :lol:

it works for some tho...

definatly worked for me! we met cos of the cars, he turned out to be Gorgeous, we already knew we had the same things in common and the same ridiculous sence of humour so im hoping its gonna be a long lasting one!

:thumbsup:

well talking about weirdos..I met a few also..One girl was from america travelling to ireland to meet her aunt.I met her at the railway station.She was all dressed in black.She was a witch areal one with the tatoos and all..wouldnt that scare the life outta yaa :lol: she kept laughing at me for no reason even more scareyy..and weird..so my advice do be careful who ya meet if ya meet at all

internet dating............not for me

i prefere the traditional 10pints and pulse method

then again ya wont know who ud end up with when ure p i s s e d .. :lol: ..probably an ugly looking lass :lol:

I have met a few guys off the net - ok so I'm not with them now but they were nice enough - I just dont do the long distance thing and with one in Bolton and one in London it was too far to travel every weekend! That was a good fre years ago now mind....

Saying that though - I met my Rich on the net - I say met, should say "re-met" as I knew him 5 years previous as we dated back then for a few months and broke up....

Was on the net, went into a chat room and started chatting to a guy called Rich who said he lived in the same town as me, so after chatting on there for a bit, I gave him my hotmail address and told him to email me sometime...

He emailed me, and I couldnt believe when his name came up in the "from" bit - I was like NO WAY!! It had been 5 years, hadnt heard from or seen him in that time at all! I replied and he obviously saw it was me and we we like OMG!

Got chatting again, after he apologised for being a twonk back then and the rest as they say is history!

I like to think of it as fate, as he was my first proper boyfriend aswell!

So I believe the net can be a good tool in the field of romance - hey, it worked for me! :D :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links