Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Spare Wheel For Sale

dave.m

As posted on UC forum, today I travelled to Perthshire to uplift a new and unused Urban Cruiser alloy wheel and tyre which I bought via eBay. Anyways, while chatting to owner it turns out he previously had a 2008 plate Rav4. He also has a spare he bought for this which he sold on eBay, but the buyer has failed to uplift. As he not a TOC member I told him I would mention it on here on his behalf. So it is a genuine Toyota alloy wheel, complete with Yokohama Geolander 225/65/R17/101H tyre. The wheel was put on the car only once and covered only 4 miles to get a puncture repaired. The asking price is £140, it is located in Perthshire, but as I remember there was a thread on here recently about a courier company which ships wheels for a very reasonable price. So if anyone is interested, PM me and I will reply with the sellers details.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

this is my first topic.

We recently bought our 2nd Rav4 , but unlike our earlier model this one does not have a spare wheel.

My hubby wants a spare wheel as we tow a caravan and travel into the Scottish Highlands where there are not many Toyota garages.

You write that you know someone with one for sale.

We are not on facebook so cant contact you via that route.

We have been unsuccessfully trying to purchase a spare alloy, but no luck so far.

Can you possibly send me details please?

Any help from anyone would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks Diamondmaggs

I have a new spare steel wheel (genuine Toyota) with a brand new unused tyre. I even have a set of steel wheel nuts to go with it if you are interested. The price is £175 and I may meet you somewhere if your location is Yorkshire.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I wrote the above post several months ago asking if anyone had a wheel to fit Rav4 and lost the thread, Im a right numpty!

If you can still help we still need a wheel and tyre.

How do I contact you etc/

Regards

I'm afraid my wheel went weeks ago.<br /><br />Use the pm system if you need to contact anyone.

Thankyou for the reply, this may be a silly question, but where is the pm option?

Regards

I have 2 spare alloys with run flat tyres which are worn but would get you home and further, however, these are 18" wheels from a T180. These are available for £50 each plus postage, or collect.

HI and thanks for the reply,

our rav has 17" wheels so wont be taking you up on the offer, but thanks anyway

Regards

This wheel is sold :no: :no:

This wheel is sold :no: :no:

Please get to the point, Dave min......

i got a wheel + tyre from eBay last year ,i used( wheel carrier .co.uk ).picked up in scotland delivered to me in essex £13.99 great service but you have to get the seller to put it in a plastic bag and address it for you.good luck

I have a brand new T180 wheel and tyre - never used at all

Anyone interested make me an offer - to be colleded from north Derbyshire

email to martinguy@aol.com for a quicker reply

Guy

i would like a spare wheel for my Rav4 225/65 R17 please let me know if anyone have one

• 1 year later...

Hi Dave, this Rav4 alloy could be just what l am looking for, l have a 2008 Rav XTR 2.0 petrol. l am looking for a spare rather than using the repair kit. Is it the 6 spoke alloy 5 stud?

Regards Trevor.