Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Spoiler

AygoIronman

I found this on the net. A different Aygo spoiler that fits on the hinges of the car rather than on the roof. I must admit Ive never liked the spoiler on the roof at it spoils the roof line of the car.

Anyone seen any cars fitted with this, and anyone got any comments? What do you think?

post-63082-0-11532200-1355708981.jpg

looks aweful mate... sorry...

Smaller lip would suit the car

No need to apologise, Steve. Just getting some input. Its actually the same as a C1 spoiler. I agree it shoud be a small lip spoiler just jutting out from the roof line but not many companies make spoilers. I found this pic from Italy.

C1 spoiler below but painted.

http://www.accessories.citroen.co.uk/national-accessory-selector/tailgate-spoiler-c1--765/?showimage=true

Just for the eyes Benchan. The surface of the spoiler isnt enough to creat enough down force. Its just eye candy and makes the car look more sportier.

I wish there was a spoiler that looks like this.

post-63082-0-84236500-1355874577_thumb.j

I have been thinking about trying to fit a C1 spoiler to my Aygo for a while now but I refuse to buy a new one to cut up just in case it goes horribly wrong as the C1/107 boot hinges are narrower a part than the Aygos.

I'm waiting to find a damaged one to try it out with.

Let us know how it goes Hobsey. I hear you CANT fix a C1 or Peugeot 107 spoiler as the Aygo has different hinges. Although if you look at the picture at the TOP its actually the same for the C1 and 107 but for the Aygo. Did you read this post? lol

I hear you CANT fix a C1 or Peugeot 107 spoiler as the Aygo has different hinges.

Has you see from the pic, it can be done.

You have to cut it in half so you can then lengthen it and then to a bit of cutting for it for fit the hinges. There is a bit more involved in doing it but that is just the basics.

I wont be doing it until I can find a very cheap one to experiment with.

Unfortunatley for us, they don't do this sort of spoiler off the shelf for the Aygo.

Thank you G6-R. Thanks for the input for the Toyota Aygo spoiler. Priced at £107 Euros. Its the same spoiler I found on eBay. The advert I found was from Italy. Im sure we`ll see more Aygo spoilers for sale.

The c1 and 107 spoiler is attached simply by an adhesive like sikaflex or tiger seal. That is commonly used to apply body parts, so very safe. Some however, have chosen to screw it into the hinges in addition to the glue.

• 1 month later...

i brought my wife a brand new ice for her 30th birthday last yaer and had the bonnet and roof decals fitted along with the tte spoiler, thats fitted using adesive, this i thought was abit strange but its verry strong and doesnt move in anyway, if u pull it the roof moves with it lol so bonding things using the right product it safe as bolting it up :D

How about this for a spoiler? lol

Im still disappointed by the lack of spoilers on the market for the Aygo even after nearly up to 8 years production. ust a wee lip spoiler would be great. Anyone spot any give this topic an add.

post-63082-0-78460500-1361432954_thumb.j

post-63082-0-26227600-1361432966_thumb.j

• 2 years later...

Is there anymore info on that aygo above it looks fantastic