Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is It Called And Where Can I Get One

Recommended Posts

Ok we are underneath a 2002 toyota avensis and we are looking at the back wheel area around the brake disc to be exact.

There is a vented plate that looks like it protects either the caliper or the inside of the brake disc from dirt or water.

I am missing one on the opposite wheel and would like to replace...any idea what it is called and where i might get one

thank you in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,indybuts and welcome to the club.

I think what you are referring to is called a backing plate

There is a member on here who goes by the name of Parts King AKA Kingo who can supply Toyota part and will give you a discount.

If you click on the forums and scroll down you will find the name Lindop,and that is the place you want


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...