Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Creaking Clutch Pedal

wardude

OK for some time now my clutch pedal seems to be creaking when you depress it (in and out) Is this a known problem and is there some point I can grease or spray some WD40 on it? I have had a look and cant see where the hell to spray. Is there access from underneath the car? cheers all

OK for some time now my clutch pedal seems to be creaking when you depress it (in and out) Is this a known problem and is there some point I can grease or spray some WD40 on it? I have had a look and cant see where the hell to spray. Is there access from underneath the car? cheers all

may be you have an issue with clutch bearing? i doubt a simple wd40 apply will cure it

regards / Igor

I had a squeaky clutch a while ago detailed in this thread :

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102386&hl=+squeak%20+clutch#entry931882

Dab of moly grease on the clutch lever pivot solved the problem, its a long fingers reach inside the clutch bell housing behind the rubber cover. See the thread for more details.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links