Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Anyone Know Calibration Code Meanings

frankie406

Hi does any1 know the calibration code 30519000 mean?? i have the toyota techstream diag tool and this popped up saying the above code, i asked toyota and they wouldnt tell me unless i booked it in and paid them for it!! any help at all.any1 on from toyota?

What is the actual fault on the car?

Pete.

Hi pete theres not fault on the car was just trying out the diag tool to try and look for oil service reset (dont think this model has an oil counter on it)? and it came up saying calibration and that code? maybe my MPG needs calibrated or something like that..just would like to know what the code is...thanx

Service light reset on a T25 is possible here is the info from member Phil24RN ...

To reset turn ignition to on (dont turn engine over) put odo onto trip a, and turn igniton off, hold odometer reset button and turn back to ignition on, there will be a spanner and a countdown of approx 5 seconds, and done.

Sorry I can't help with the code ... Pete.

yeah pete have been trying that on both cars and cant do it cant even see how to on the toyota techstream diag??

thanx for your inpuut tho!! :)

That code relates to the software version your engine ECU is currently running and is not a fault code. It is used to determine what software you have and if required what version it can be updated to.

Devon

cheers devon....ya wouldnt know what software it relates to?? im thinking its to do with the MPG as im gettin 67mpg in a petrol??

if its true they can stuff the update lol. thanx for ur input!

It relates to the engine management software, unlikely to have any effect on the MPG read out as the is controlled by the combination meter

great if the MPG is right i'll get rid of the diesel last time i checked the wife was gettin 36mpg? thinkin of the egr needing cleaned and tell her to stop using sainsburys fuel!!