Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sticker?

Paulus17

I think this has been mentioned before but do TOC do a car windscreen sticker for the individual TOC car owners?

I think we are now officially Rav nuts,yes even Mrs P is, and will have a Rav for as long as we can so was just wondering if there are any such stickers so when you do see another Rav and owner they could have sticker on the front/rear screen.

Plus it would spread the word of TOC.

I used to belong to the Triumph Sports Six Club and there sticker was easily recogniseable.

I think this has been mentioned before but do TOC do a car windscreen sticker for the individual TOC car owners?

I think we are now officially Rav nuts,yes even Mrs P is, and will have a Rav for as long as we can so was just wondering if there are any such stickers so when you do see another Rav and owner they could have sticker on the front/rear screen.

I used to belong to the Triumph Sports Six Club and there sticker was easily recogniseable.

Good idea, Paul. If there isn't one already, it surely shouldn't be too big a deal to commission one.

Hi Paul and jim

If you click on upgrade membership the top of the forum page you will find the details to become a paid up member and you will receive a sticker as well as other benefits

Del

Thanks Jim/Del.

I don't think any of those extra benefits would benefit me/us to be honest,though the classifieds might be worthwhile??

Del have you got a piccy of what the sticker looks like,how big it is??

You used to able to buy them from the club store.

PM sent :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave.

David PM replied to.

Must admit that when we are oot and aboot we don't see that many Ravs,just the odd one or two and the ones i/we have looked at while parked have never had a TOC sticker on,so do members use em.

I suppose its different been a newish car compared to the old Triumphs that catch peoples eyes more??

I will assume that Davrav has answered your question

I just wanted to say I never considered the value of any extra benefits that paid membership would bring.

I just thought of all the help that has been made available and that my payment would go to help and enable the club to survive.

A monetery thank you I suppose

Just my opinion

Del

Totally agree with you Del,its good to put summat back in i feel,but was also thinking along the lines of folk been able to buy a sticker without becoming a paid up member as Dave M says.

Can i ask if you have the sticker on your Rav Del??

Surely its not only just about extra benifis one gets by contributing to the TOC.

What about the use of a top forum thats waY ahead of simuler forums.

There are top posters on here with advice,suggestions,etc.

I enjoy reading the many posts daily on here. as many i think do, but many dont want to pay towards privilege of using it,many will not be able to afford it,indeed i am on a small pension myself,but made the effort. I bet there many can easely pay the subscription but just happy to get something for nothing.

Think i may have a spare one somewhere......i did have two,one got put on rear window ( still there ),the other got put on front screen,top middle....out of the way,but had to remove it as it was an MOT failure like that.

The sticker i have is the same one as the photo davrav has linked to..........

Its not self adhesive,like a tax disc holder ( just squeeze all the air out )....shall see if i can find it, will PM you paul if i find it.

It peels off with ease....

I often wonder how many of the RAV owners are aware of the club and how much info they could have access to if they knew. What about our own RAV 4 sticker with a decent slogan? Any ideas?

LR used "The best 4X4XFar". We should do better without telling a pack of lies!!!

I will get some quotes if we have enough response!

RAV4 - The thinking persons' 4x4

RAV4 - It just doesn't stop

Come on folks, got to be something more imaginative.................

Well it's not original . . and doesn't really apply over here but

If ya wanna go into the outback get a LR

If ya wanna come back get a Rav!!

Don-That is what i was meaning,a sticker for each marque.

I was thinking along the lines of a round sticker about 3-4" dia,with Toyota Owners Club round the top outer edge.The Toyota symbol in the middle with the car type in bigger bolder letters on the bottom.

The red background and white lettering would stand out moor i think??

Perhaps have a slogan sticky for the rear of the car??

Just RAVing fun.

T-RAVelling, It's what life is 4.

Toyota, the most reliable way to tRAVel

Wasn't there an ad some years ago which said" the car in front is a Toyota"?

So hows about "The car in front is a Rav" or what ever Toyota model??

RAV=Real Awsome Vehicle.

We might need a graphic designer. Who have we got?

Paul.

I was thinking that it should be just big enough to catch somebody's attention from following us where as license sized ones would be pedestrians. If we are catering for all models then Steve or the other groups need to jump on.

Tony.

Brilliant and relevant but it might be too long.

Everyone else, keep them coming and we will build up a list to vote from.

RAV4

Reliable And Versatile.

or

Reliability And Versatility

When needed.

Hmmm.

T O Y O T A

Rav4,The only S.U.V

With quality & Reliability.

Or

T O Y O T A

Rav4,the most Versatile 4x4 by far.

Or.........plain and simple

T O Y O T A.....RAV4

Built.......to......last.

Or

T O Y O T A.....RAV4

Never Compromise ! !

To Old, Youth, Otherwise To All...........try before you buy...........what ???

To plagerise the otorious "baby on board" badges, what about

TOC RAVer on board.